Ch 33 - Shower

Asia doesn't want to leave you alone under all of the emotions. What next?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were caught off guard with Asia asking out of the blue to bathe. Everyone was heading to the spring downstairs. But the upstairs shower was empty and no one going in due to the wash areas down by the springs. A little nervous because you never shared a shower or bath space with anyone before, but here goes nothing.

You walk into the shower and place your towel down by the door. Strip and head to the shower-head Right as you are about to turn the water on Asia walks in. She strips as you turn on the water. Then grabbing a brush to start scrubbing the bloodshed and other places. You don't reek, but want to get heavy amounts of sweat off first. Nervous, but don't feel anxious or the emotions going all over the place. It is a mix of uncertainty.

"Honey let me get that for you." Asia walked over.

Okay. Easy now. It's all okay. No need to overreact. You share a bed. Nothing will happen. Just ride it out. (Phrasing)

Asia grabbed a wash cloth and started scrubbing your back. She has done this before. No so much mixed bathing, but has shared the space with Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, and Koneko a number of times. And since she found it awkward at first, she was going to have you settle in.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Just overwhelmed still. Sorry about all of this." He didn't turn around. Not sure if she would be comfortable at the moment.

"You had a hard fight. No need to hold everything. You are just bottling things up and I see it in your face." She hugged you. "I love you. Let's tell each other everything."

"Alright. Your amazing chest is in my back and I need to scrub before sitting in the bath."

"You like my figure?" Asia was glowing. "Do you mean it?"

"I always found you beautiful. You know this."

She giggled. "Usually you look me in the eyes. I don't see you look anywhere else."

You turned right around. "You mean besides your green eyes your glowing hair, great skin, and curves you don't appreciate enough?" Which all was true. It always seems like the competition of Rias, Akeno, and Xenovia with certain parts while Koneko was the cute adorable one. If one is self conscious, it will ruin the positives about her.

"Why do you think you have feelings for you? That's one reason."

You chuckled. Things seem to really ease up. "I'm thrilled. I guess both of us don't get too many compliments right?"

"R-right." She smiled. "Sorry if this is all ahead of us. I kind of forgot you haven't showered with anyone before. Right?"

"That's right. But, I think me and you can talk through this and make this seem like a new normal right?" You walk around to Asia's back. "Maybe you can hold your hair and I can scrub you. I'll be gentle. This washcloth isn't a sword."

She giggled. "Okay. My shoulders please."

This was the turning point to the night. After being home and getting the job done, Asia wants to comfort you for the rest of the night. Your emotions haven't settled. There is pain that is still in limbo. But your mindset at the moment isn't Alban and your father. It's gone to your lover with you in the shower. How could someone just ignore that? Hey Honey pass the soap. 'Kay I'm sad because some asshole F'd up the program and my night after finding out my father was murdered. Oh the pain. I'd rather think of the woman.

You begin to scrub Asia's back. Softly as she gets covered in suds. During this she is getting her legs. She seems happy and calm. Thrilled to see you being back to your old self after a few mentally exhausting days dragging along. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Do I make you happy Honey?"

"Very." You smiled.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah. Though it's a little awkward seeing each other naked, can you turn around for me?" There is a reason behind this. It's not what it may entail. 

"Okay." She turned around and she was caught of guard with a kiss. You back off just a little and sigh in relief. "Much, much better."

"I'm so happy to hear." Asia hugged into your chest. Both of you are blessing. This is the most skin contact the both of you have had. "Your heart's racing."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. My face is on fire. I can feel it. I'm can't anymore." She squeezed harder. "I'm happy your safe. I'm glad you know the truth. I just want to know. What's next for you? I want to help." Asia really knew how to ask questions. It wasn't anything over the top. Much to process, but manageable. Thankfully it wasn't too much to handle. 

"For me? Well Asia, I got a lot to learn. But, how about we work on us while we try to work on the Devil and school life?" That sounds pretty good. Solid answer. It's ten times better than um, or an I don't know. 

"I'd like that. We can do practice magic together, cuddle, study with everyone, and even do sleep overs more often. What do you think?"

"Sounds magical. So Angel, wash up, sit in the water and just talk for a bit? Then dry off and see how Howie is doing? Then we'll grab something to eat and take our time going to bed?"

She smiled. "I'd love it."

~~~~~

You know, I'd love a shower with a woman too. If only.

-Rel