Ch 11 - Missed Me

Nothing puts someone in place like a public embarrassment.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The three of you move out. It's you, Rias, and Akeno. Just the other day this felt a little weird when they tried to get under your skin with a little flirty banter. This time around it was business. The kind that you were excited about. Having a guy embarrassed in front of a group of girls because he was mean to them.

"If one of them likes you, maybe you can arrange a date." Cooed Akeno.

"I think right now I'm off the topic of women. Well, dating rather. Right now I have too much to worry about. And I get there is much out there, but yeah."

"I see. Just be nice to them as all. Oh and by the way, if someone a girl is nice, don't be mean if you turn her down." Ordered Rias.

"Didn't ever think of that. Though, can I make certain parts of me invisible?"

"Try it."

You concentrate and close your eyes. Feeling the rush and open them up. Looking down your chest and downward is not visible. "Cool. I'm a head. Let's find this prick."

"You going to remain a head?" Asked Akeno.

"You'll see. You watch and sit back. Make the approach and I am going to take point when I need to."

"Very well. Can't wait." Rias smirked.

The three of you walk into a park. It's sunset. And there just happens to be a small group of people around your age. You don't know them or of them thankfully. There is only one boy out of six people. Harem non-protagonist? Hmmm.

"You the one picking on girls?" Asked Rias.

The boy turned around. "Woah aren't you two a real sweet piece of ass."

"Wow." You walk over in front. "Fuckboy much."

"Uh..." The boy's face turned white.

"Not used to a ghost?" You wink at him.

"You're... you're..."

"A head." Winking at him. "Hi there."

"Butbut- but..."

"I like a elegant figure myself. And personality. If only. So, what's up? How long I gotta wait?" You are easily toying with him.

"A ghost? How..." He said shaking.

"Demon actually."

"Why..."

"Because of your scummy acts. What of it?"

"You're- Me? I-"

You slapped him across the face. "Hey. Feel that?"

"Hey!" He tried to swing at you.

You step far to the left. "I got one body part. Ca'mon guy." You slap him with the opposite hand.

"How!?" He cried.

"I'm a demon. The unspeakable." They you turn your head invisible. And now for the cut throat, embarrassing end.

"Where did-?" He couldn't finished his sentence. You hug around his arms and waist before giving him a good suplex. Devil strength coming handy on this one. The boy smacks his head and neck on the ground and stays there. Groaning that he got served. "Jeez..."

The girls are amazed. They feel a little bad. He was a prick, but he still didn't really need to get pummeled into the ground like they thought. Many would think wrong but violence only goes so wrong. Rias and Akeno watched and liked seeing you work. Rather impressed to. You took point and shut him up.

You reappear in full body. "Hi."

"Eh?"

You disappeared and showed your again in a few second span. "Hi again." You offer your hand to get him up.

He took your hand and picked himself off the ground. "So you're really-"

"Yes. I'm a Devil. And I held back too. Don't be so mean." You patted his shoulder. "Don't make me come back. This was a given order." You nod to him and walk towards the girls. "Goodnight ladies. You know where to find us." Then walking back to Rias and Akeno.

"He's cute."

"You think he's dating one of them?"

"He looks okay. Though that would freak me out."

"OMG imagine him in your changing room."

"Ew. No. Just gross."

Akeno could overhear them. "Seems like at least one is looking over at you. Though the others seemed scared of it."

"Dating a human would be scary. Wouldn't it? Well, different than dating a Devil is us? Isn't it just a totally different lifestyle?" This is a question that wasn't brought up until now.

"A human won't live as long, but if you die in battle it is all the same. A Devil fights. A human is born to die. But we all have purpose, desires, and live life as we choose. Though I'm sure a woman will come around eventually." Replied Rias.

"Can the two of you check her out and make sure she's clear beforehand? Last time I trusted a woman well... I found out Devils exist."

"Were you atheist beforehand?" Asked Akeno.

"I was on the fence. I believed there was greater power, but there are many of 'God's people' as they say are miserable, starving, and are waiting to join him upstairs. Don't mind me. Just harsh adjustments. Can't complain though."

"It's fine. We're here. If you need advice, healing, tutoring, or have anything you cannot figure out all of us are here. And especially that girlfriend search. No doubt we'll help you."

"Thank you. Both of you." You smile to give appreciation.

You know Rias, for something relatively normal, this is probably the worst case we've seen. Human, nothing religious related, and we saved his life and sanity so it seems. We did good.

That we have. Although, keep an eye on him. I'm only worried about his temper. That's all. I think it's fair to say he has a chip in both shoulders. And yet works hard. I'm glad he's here and so are the others. And I think Xenovia or Asia have some sort of kingship with him.

Oh my.

Don't get any ideas Akeno...

~~~~~

Yes. No ideas...

-Rel