~6: Leo~

Morning came soon enough. I was up early to continue my training until Odin called me in for breakfast. I went in and ate with the others. We stayed quiet, trying our best to avoid possible fights. Amethyst didn't join us, neither did Azura. I could only assume they stayed in their rooms.

Then, before I knew it, it was time for the Hoshidans to leave. Amethyst still hadn't arrived. Azura stepped outside, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Flora is helping Mey. They should be down soon."

"Can't they hurry up?" Takumi exclaimed.

I sent him a glare, which went unnoticed. Hinoka flicked the side of his head, earning her a glare.

"If you're so ready to go, then start without us."

Takumi groaned, then turned and walked away. Hinoka gave us a sorry look, glancing at Sakura. The door squeaked behind me, and Jakob stepped out. Amethyst followed behind him, a cloak wrapped over her shoulders. Azura took Amethyst's hand, then led her to their horse.

"Be safe on your trip. We'll come to get you next month," Xander said.

Camilla kissed the top of Amethyst's head, and Elise crushed her in a hug. Xander gave her a hug as well. Then she turned to me. I sighed, then held my arms open. She stepped closer, and I hugged her.

"I'll see you later, Amethyst."

She nodded, then pulled away. Silas helped Azura onto her horse, then Amethyst climbed behind her. He climbed onto his own horse. Hinoka climbed onto her Pegasus with Sakura in front.

"We'll head out now. You ready, Mey?"

She nodded, and they urged the horses forward. Their party started out the gates, making their way through the town. Xander sighed behind me. Then I heard him turn.

"I have work to get done. If you need me, I'll be in my office."

He headed inside, and the rest of us trickled in after him. I made my way back to the library.

The castle became more quiet when Amethyst wasn't here, but she had work to do in Hoshido with Ryoma.

I stepped into the library, then took my seat. My time was better spent training my skills than doing nothing.

~ * ~