Parts XXVIII, XXIX, XXX...

"Gran Mag…"

Summary: Utterly for fun…Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble…From certain povs…When Amy's older sister blows…Into town…For Halloween and their engagement party…

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg…And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton…

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's…

Part XXVIII…

Even as I neared my rendezvous with destiny in the form of Charlotte Magdalena Fowler, suitably attired to meet my supervillianess nemesis in Bondian tux…Howard Wolowitz was pursuing his own dark destiny in the form of his (former) close friend and rival, Raj Koothrappali…With sword, no less…

Bernadette in fearful tow, trying to get Howard to desist and Raj to realize that the swordplay was anything but "play"…Though, after Howard's harshly whispered reference to his and Bernadette's recent coital mingling, he was fast losing his illusions in that regard…

Slash…Clang…Whoa…Raj, thrown back by the force of the blow, barely defending himself… "Howard, nice one…But watch…Whoa!..." he fell back…Howard's swordpoint ramming into the wall where he'd been…

"Howard!...Stop it!..." Bernadette cried… "You're gonna run up a huge bill in repairs…"

"I'll pay it, gladly!... Koothrappali, stand and fight like whatever you are!..."

"Hey!..." Raj, pausing to turn round… "That could be construed as racist, you know…"

"If it'll make you fight, you're welcome to do so!..."

"Fellas!..." Bernadette howled…

"Bernie!...Go…OH…" Howard stared as a rushing Bernadette went down…After meeting with his waving sword…

"Bernadette…" he gasped…She on floor…He eyeing a few drops of blood on his sword…

"Hello!...What the devil is going on down there?..." faint call from Dr. Koothrappali, still on screen back at the laptop near Howard and Raj's room door…

"Would either of you like to tell me what's up?..." Leonard eyed Penny, then the nervously pacing, pausing to eye dresser clock, pacing, Amy…

"Amy's worried about my drinking…" Penny, cleverly…

"Really…That's nice…Since when?..."

"Well, this is my engagement party evening…A drunken Penny falling down stairs and into a punch bowl or party platters on table as if in some Three Stooges short or low-brow modern comedy film would be a fairly embarrassing social occurrence…" Amy noted…Rising to the occasion to support Penny's clever cover story…

She is good at this undercover work, my Amy Farrah Fowler…Should Physics and neurology ever fail us, we ought to open a detective or spy agency…I, the wise-cracking, man-of-the-world Bruce Willis, to her Madeline Hayes…

"You seem a bit 'pacy' for someone tending a friend with a drinking problem…" Leonard, calmly…

Penny, now a bit concerned…Don't wanna push the drinking thing too far…Could screw things with my lil' Hobbit…

Though on the other hand…No need to let an opportunity pass me by…

"I was just telling her I'd give it up right away for you…She's worried cause my recovery hinges on you taking me back…"

"Oh?..." frown…

Amy eyeing Penny…Penny, Amy…

Now a bit of genuine concern here on Amy's part…