"Gran Mag,,," Parts VIII and IX

"Gran Mag.” 

Summary: Utterly for fun.  Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble.  From certain povs.  When Amy's older sister blows.  Into town.  For Halloween and their engagement party. 

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg.  And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton. 

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's. 

Part VIII. 

In my existence in this timeframe and corner of the infinite multiverse, I, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, have known many crises of epic proportions.  My move to college at 11…My valedictorian address…The death of my beloved Meemaw…My epic battles with my mortal (former, unless the bastard subordinated Brent Spinner to open that action figure) enemy, Wil Wheaton…The search for a new roommate ending in Leonard Hofstadter…My struggles in educating Penny to a semblance of coherent thought…My relationship with the divine Amy Farrah Fowler.  But never…Never until now have the stakes been so high or the odds so great. 

The love of Amy Farrah Fowler and our future together on the line.  My most fiendish enemy, the Moriarty of sexual crime and my existence, her sister, Charlotte Magdalena Fowler, on my trail and seeming to hold all cards.  Me, a desperate man on the run.  Hunted even by those I love.  Or treasure as acquaintances. 

And my only ally… 

Penny.

Yes, I could confess to a moment's despair.  Understandable, I'd say. 

But I have the most worthy of goals shining before me…My own incredible intellect to aid me.  And… 

Penny.  Who no doubt will do her waitressy best. 

Lord.  Sadly, I cannot choose the tools I must work with... 

Though she has at least begun the process of confirming my statements to her as to the evil nature of Charlotte and her intentions. 

And arguably, if I can convince Penny.  I can convince anyone. 

But in the meantime…Having found a common men's room and done my business, I must attend to preparations for the next stage in my efforts to expose and defeat my nemesis. 

The obtaining of evidence to clear my name.  And since I must be able to remove any future doubt of me from the keen mind and able memory of Amy Farrah Fowler without resort to neurosurgery.  It must conclusively refute the statements her sister has vowed to make if I fail to comply with her demands. 

Difficult…As I have not yet invented time travel and my failure to temporally materialize during the initial signing of my roommate agreement with Leonard Hofstadter as specified during said signing indicates I am not likely to .  I therefore cannot reverse or record the events of the last few evenings when Charlotte made her initial moves on my bones. 

Equally important.  Any recording of evidence will require equipment which I do not presently have on my person.  And should I attempt to return to our apartment, braving the mean streets below, I'll either be spotted by my patrolling friends.  Or turned in by Howard and Raj on arrival. 

Of course I could attempt risking a night-time bus ride all the way to the University campus.  Something in of itself sure to help convince Amy and my friends of my sincerity.  But Amy and Leonard will be sure to be watching the few runs at this time of night and then the game will be up. 

Plus I need a plan.  Charlotte is far too clever and subtle to be taken easily in some compromising situation in which she rants her schemes of Evil in detail like some lesser comic book supervillain.