Gran Mag...

"Gran Mag..."

Summary: Utterly for fun...Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble...From certain povs...When Amy's older sister blows...Into town...For Halloween and their engagement party...

Helps if you look up the wonderous Charlotte Gainsbourg...And one of the better pics of the equally wonderous Maggie Hamilton...

Being archived, with the usual additional pics and music at my Buffy Rebecca verse, under the "Sheldonverse" heading...A Granny (Gran) Mag video is available there...

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of "The Big Bang Theory" series, only additonal characters and this story are mine.

Part I...

Apartment of Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstadter, two of America's greatest physicists...There being no doubt as to the superior of the two, but for ease of recognition, I have named them on the basis of eminence...

"Sheldon..." sighing voice of Amy Farrah Fowler, newly engaged bride-to-be of.  She of the raven's haired, brown-eyed beauty, currently ravishingly enhanced by her choice of seasonal costume, namely...The Wicked Witch of the West, minus, for the moment, her pointy bonnet.

"Present..." Pardon the interruption of the description of the rapturous Dr. Fowler, gentle reader, but as you may, depending on your intellectual status, have or with multiple cues and extended time, will eventually surmise(d)...I, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, your narrator, have been forced to desist momentarily from my...Narration...By my beloved's insistent pleas that I emerge from the sanctuary of my bedroom to join her in the greater world.

"Sheldon, please come on out..." pause, "I've donned my costume for your benefit. And judging by the heightened breathing and crimsoning flush of our male friends here, its sexy slinkiness is beyond question..."

You may ask, gentle reader, how any mortal man could resist such temptation as the sinuous delight of the good doctor (of Neurobiology, but I try to overlook such things...Love does that.) Fowler's body enrapt in the black silkiness of a costume surely designed to lead mere men to destruction.  

But, if you but knew Sheldon Cooper...You would understand that he is no mere mortal man.  But why you may ask, even granted the iron will and steely-eyed resistance to all temptations of the flesh that is so characteristic of me, should I choose to refrain from such joyful delight?...Surely delight which I might feel privileged to...Delight...in, given our upcoming nuptials, shortly to be heralded by that quaint traditional celebration, the engagement party...Not so well established as the more famous "bridal shower", or that twisted perversity so much a staple of film and television, the "bachelor party"...Yet famed in its own turn.

Well, I shall make it plain to you... Allowing you, gentle friend, to as it were, delve into that bottomless pool that is my nature...

"Sheldon, is this still about my sister?" Amy's voice, like the celestial chimes of some grand Gothic catherdral's...Chimes...Twinkling softly about the room. Fading only gradually into little electric sparkles of transitory joy...

Catch them, gentle one...While I tend to the matters which have brought us to this pass.  With the hope that you shall not only be amused and entertained but enlightened by the unfolding tale I mean to tell...

"No..." my succinct reply. Though in fact, I must admit to my shame it was indeed with regard to her said sister. Her older sister...Charlotte Magdalena Fowler...Medical doctor, well-known author on subjects I cannot regard as worthy of my attention but certainly you may of yours...

Vixen from Hades.  The nemesis of my existence. An enemy even more deadly to me than even the loathsome Brent Spinner...Formerly portrayer of the Mr. Data character on Star Trek:The Next Generation.