Parts XXXI, XXXII...

"Gran Mag…"

Summary: Utterly for fun…Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble…From certain povs…When Amy's older sister blows…Into town…For Halloween and their engagement party…

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg…And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton…

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's…

Part XXXI…

Howard frowning as he found Bernadette being tended by the only locally available doctor…Raj looking ridiculously apologetic in his Zorro costume…No one else on hand, dude… "Hello, monsieur…" Charlotte beamed at him, rising from where she bandaged Bernadette's minor cut…

"I understand we had a little swordplay accident…" she smiled…

"Get away from her and don't touch her again…" he said quietly…

"Howard, she was just…" Raj…

"I don't care what she was doing…Charlotte, I've asked politely…If you want to see if your evidence holds up against mine and my friends, fine…"

"Dear Howard…" grin… "He's very loyal and surprisingly brave, Bernadette…I'd truly reconsider whether dumping him for Rajesh, sweet as he is, is the right idea…"

"Thank you, get out of here…" Bernadette, grimly…

"You will save me a dance, Howard?..." Charlotte, ethereal smile… "If things don't work out with Sheldon and you remain available, perhaps we could…'Hook up' as you say?…Leonard not being available after all…"

Howard, hand on sword… "If you'd like to dance again, lady..." grim look…

"I'll be waiting…Breathlessly…See you at the party…I must go and pick up our mother at the airport…" she sauntered off…Her witch's robes flowing gently round her…

"That is one crazy bitch…" Raj sighed… "But she is a fine doctor…Sorry, the desk clerk rang her up before I could stop her…And she was the nearest medical assistance…" he eyed the others…

"Ok…Bernadette, can you stand?..." Howard, offering arm…

"Sure…It wasn't too bad…Is everything ok, with Sheldon and Amy, I mean?..." she rose carefully, Raj trying to assist but backing off at Howard's stare…

"So far…But I'd say the wicked witch isn't done with them yet…Looks like there was quite a story behind all this…"

"Great…" she beamed… "I'd love to hear…Ummn…" she eyed his solemn face… "I mean, I'd like to be filled in…"

"Me too…" Raj chimed in…

"We need to talk…Not you, Raj…" Howard frowned as Raj started to join them in proceeding to Bernadette's room…

"Yeah…Please…" she urged… "Raj, this is between Howard and me…"

"Fine…" he sighed… "Just…No more swordwaving, ok?..."

"Right…" Howard, coolly… "I'll speak with you later…" He led Bernadette down the corridor…

Ummn… "Yeah, good…" Raj squeaked a bit…

Jesus, dude…You're the Fairbanks Zorro…Would he squeak?...He sighed to himself…

Unworthy of the mask, am I…He pulled off his Zorro mask, looking after the couple…

"Rajesh?..." he turned to see the laptop still on, down the hall…

Uh-boy…Eye roll…

I got some 'plainin' to do as Desi Arnaz would stereotypically say…