"Gran Mag..." Parts XVII, XVIII, XIX.

"Gran Mag…"

Summary: Utterly for fun…Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble…From certain povs…When Amy's older sister blows…Into town…For Halloween and their engagement party…

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg…And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton…

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's…

Part XVII…

Music of classic Trek series…The classic Enterprise advancing boldly into deep space…But moving inside to the bridge, we see the deck in Next Generation style…And on the bridge, Captain Penny, hair bunned up, in Next Generation red and black command uniform pacing the bridge…Raj and Leonard in gold uniform shirts seated at navigation and control front consoles, Mr. Cooper, science officer par excellence, with Spock ears, in light blue science officer uniform at his own rear console…Counselor Amy in deep blue dress style, a bit taller and slenderer than our Amy, heightening her resemblance to Charlotte.

"Captain…" Leonard, at console as Penny passes him.

"Mr. Hofstadter?..."

"About last night?..."

Dude…Raj, sighing as the Captain glares…

Not while on duty.  Time and place except when we're drugged by water affected by gravity of a collapsing planet or star…Or alien mind-controlling spores…Or the ones digging into our spines and using severe pain.

"Everything ok?...You wanna go talk about it?" Leonard suggests.

"Now's not the time, Mr. Hofstadter.  You keep your place." she eyes him sternly.

"Fine…Lord knows I've learned how to do that…" he sighs, turning back to his console.  Raj raising hand…

"What is it, Raj?  Speak up…" Penny, turning to him… "Use your translator."

Computer voice from said translator… "Captain, there's something out there."

"Subspace distortion…" Leonard, checking his console.

"Mr. Wolowitz…" Penny to communicator console. "I may need more power quick."

Cut to Howard, in Engineering… In gold shirt. "Captain, no problem…I've got all the power you want right here." Smile to camera…Smooth…

"I doubt that…God…" Penny mutters.

"It's materializing, Captain." Mr. Cooper, eyeing screen…

"It's…The Borg…" Raj, on computer voice.

All eye huge cube on screen…

"Wait for confirmation…" Mr. Cooper, insistent.

"Sheldon…" Leonard, frowning.  "We know it's the Borg."

"Nhhht…" Mr. Cooper, hand held up, examining console. "Mr. Cooper to you, sir.  Very well…Magnetic signature confirms…It is the Borg, Captain."

Right…Leonard, fuming…

"Captain…" Amy, frightened. "I sense great malevolence, more than the usual Borg 'we're here to enslave you or use you for raw materials'…malevolence.  And I believe I recognize a presence…" she steps forward.

"Greetings…Enterprise." Screen shows interior of Borg vessel, Charlotte in costume as Borg Queen .  "Hello, sister…" smile to Amy.

"Your…Sister?..." Leonard, Penny to Amy.

"She disappeared en route to the planet Paris years ago.  They must've taken her." Amy, shaking head…

"Yes…And like anyone cared…" Charlotte.  "Somehow I doubt this is a rescue expedition."