"Gran Mag..." Parts XII, XIII.

"Gran Mag...”

Summary: Utterly for fun.  Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble.  From certain povs.  When Amy's older sister blows.  Into town.  For Halloween and their engagement party. 

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg.  And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton.  (You might care to peek at the Sheldonverse page of the Buffy Rebecca verse for more, including the Granny Mag video)

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's. 

Part XII. 

"Perfect.” Stuart pronounced.  Eyeing me carefully. 

I frowning.  Not only I am reasonably certain my current costume is not within a greater than 95% degree of accuracy to the desired effect, so hardly "perfect", but I am in the rain. 

It's wet.  I don't like being wet.  Except in the shower or the bathtub.  And until recently when Amy Farrah Fowler demonstrated to me that there are other uses for the shower or bathtub than solo ablutions, I didn't care much for being wet in them either.  And I am getting wetter, despite the homburg hat perched on my head and the overcoat I wear. 

"Are you sure this will work, Stuart?..." I express my doubt aloud.   "I'll only have one chance to contact Amy.  And if this fails, she'll sound the hue and cry and I could be taken.  With Charlotte ready to pounce.”

"I'll be here, ready to get you out quick.” Stuart points out.   "And even if Amy doesn't get it right away, she'd have to wonder why you tried to reach her like this.  It would sink in.  But it won't have to, she loves the film, she'll get the message.”

"Well.  She has expressed a fondness for Mr. Welles' performance and the film itself.”, I note cautiously.   "But what if Charlotte catches me?..."

"We'll vamoose before she can call up the hounds and try again later.  Though, Sheldon.  I gotta ask you.  Why can't you just tell Amy?...I know you say you're afraid she might have doubts once Charlotte makes her claims.”

"Charlotte isn't planning to claim I made eyes at her, you know.” I frown.   "She's threatened to tell Amy I made advances.  And she did acquire DNA samples when she grabbed me.  And especially when she French-kissed me.”

My uvula and my elbow still hurt by the way. 

Hmmn.  Stuart frowning. 

"Can we decide to do this or no?.” I ask.   "You may be fine in the car but my risk of catching cold is rising exponentially.”

"Sheldon, is there anything else?..." he eyes me.  The wisdom supplied by total immersion in comic books and film boring into me.   "I've been willing to take what you've said about Charlotte on faith but.  Is there some reason Amy might believe Charlotte?..."

"No.” carefully.   "Of course not.” He, frowning at me. 

Amy Farrah Fowler's beautiful large brown eyes staring into mine, tears accentuating their beauty.  Amy's pleading, trusting voice.   "You didn't have any response to Charlotte's incredible beauty and sensuality, right.  Sheldon?...Not even a physiological increase in blood pressure or pulse?...Not the slightest.?"

"All right!..." I scream.  Stuart jumping back in the car seat. 

"Sheldon?..."

"I was attracted.   She's attractive.  Oh, Lord.  Amy, forgive me!..." I howl.   "But it was only the Fowler in her that made my engine one that could've.  And I never responded fully!..Not past second gear.  Oh, Amy, I swear.!"