Gran Mag...Part IV-VII

"Gran Mag…"

Summary: Utterly for fun…Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble…From certain povs…When Amy's older sister blows…Into town…For Halloween and their engagement party…

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg…And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton…

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's…

Part V…

"Sheldon?...Let me get this straight…" Penny, in isolated corner, annoyed tone.

Smile and brief wave to Amy and Bernadette waiting…Amy looking anxiously up and down the street again.

"Straight" with Penny rarely meaning the geometric term, I await a long and pointless flight off the map.

"You say your future sister-in-law…And that future's looking dimmer by the second…That nice kids' brain doc."

"Neurologist…Pediatric neurologist…"

"Right…That beautiful and classy lady…Who saves little kids by the dozen every year…Is a 'heartless spawn of Satan who delights in destroying men and the women who love them'."

"I should note that was me quoting my beloved Amy Farrah Fowler, her own sister…How is my beloved by the way?"

"Ready to kick your keyster into Hell and then shoot herself…Sheldon, you have really screwed it with her this time. My advice is you run, even take a cab…Yes, Sheldon, a filthy, grimy cab…From wherever you are and get over here this second.  I don't care if the mean but pretty French lady will hurt you, Sheldon…"

Difficult girl to talk sense to, really.  As I noted to Cyndy who had to admit Penny could be a little…At times.

And at other times, a bit…Well, Cyndy doesn't like to gossip, nor do I.

"She was even dating this funny-looking little guy for a while…Smart, like you I guess…Desperation city…" Cyndy noted, shaking head.

"There is no one…'Smart like me'." I explained.

But Penny to attend to…And before she loses what little self-control she has and gives the phone to Amy.

"Penny…Amy doesn't like to tell about Charlotte's past…But she's done terrible things.  For example…One of those children you mentioned she saved…Is in a mental institution because her life-saver drove her father to insanity and her mother to suicide."

"What?...Sheldon…" Penny, exasperation in her voice…

I know that sound all too well.  I produce it myself all the time…For very good reasons, often involving Penny…

"Amy believes Charlotte loves her and has changed.  But it's a lie.  Penny, you know I don't lie.  My Meemaw would cry in Heaven if I did…"

"Sheldon…You are asking me to believe that a beautiful, talented, poised doctor…From Paris, no less…Who could take her pick of men…Would choose you?"

"And?..." I ask.

I'm puzzled.  What's the difficulty…

"…To destroy her own sister?...Though the 'destroy' part is not unbelievable, given what I know of sisters." Penny reflected. "…She'd do 'it' with you?"

Again…The difficulty here?...

"Penny…You know of Amy's adolescence…One that makes…I admit it…Even my purgatory in East Texas look like a tea party.  Now imagine that the case for Charlotte…Squared."