Parts XXXV, XXXVI...

"Gran Mag…"

Summary: Utterly for fun…Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble…From certain povs…When Amy's older sister blows…Into town…For Halloween and their engagement party…

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg…And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton…

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's…

Part XXXV…

Now I realize that was cruel to leave you in such a state, gentle reader…And I trust children were sent away as soon as things got violent…But it was as events occurred and I must remain true to my literary muse…

However, it should be quite clear that I could not be dead and have written this, unless of course you believe it written by one of my associates acting from notes left by me or perhaps even some other person…

And while truly, the exploits related here might seem of the realm of fictional adventure, worthy of an Indiana Jones or a James Bond…I can assure you…As my friend and ally Stuart's favorite actor, Mr. Orson Welles, once used as a title of a film…"It's All True"…

Now, as to the tragic events just witnessed…Namely the fall to her tragic death of Amy Farrah Fowler as she struggled to climb to the roof of the hotel from which her sister Charlotte planned to spirit me away by helicopter, then jet, to France…

And my own suicide in numbed and shattered state on hearing of her fall…

Penny is really to blam/praise here…For it was she, or rather her comment earlier…That we should play into Charlotte's belief, strengthened undeniably by past successes and her remarkable intellect, that she held all cards and could not be beaten by her little sister and friends…Which gave the struggling Amy her brilliant idea…

Since reaching the roof would only result in her immediate capture and my taking, the only option was to let Charlotte (seemingly) have the game…

"Hold on…!" Leonard, you may recall, had called…

"Leonard…" she hissed, hanging on for dear life…My dear life, though…As Charlotte urged her two henchthugs at hand to find and help her sister up to the roof…

"Amy?...Get down…You'll fall…Or let them pull you up!..." he replied, likewise lowering voice…

"Listen…I'm going to go to the other side…Where Sheldon is…I have enough grip…"

"No…Amy…"

"I've done climbing on the university rock wall, Leonard…I'm fine…But yell out when I give the word and make then think I've fallen…Can you drop that cape of yours?...I don't have anything to drop unless I strip…"

"Sure…Don't…"

"Sure, you can yell and drop the cape and don't worry?...Or sure you could, but please don't as you're uncertain if I'll make it?..."

"The former but correct it to don't strip!..." he hissed back… "Though really, Amy…I'm leaning toward the latter…Don't try it…"

"I'll be fine…I think Sheldon's made a break for it, they're yelling…Yell, Leonard…And try to tell Penny to do so…Here I go…Don't forget…Whoops!...To drop the cape!..." harsh whisper…

"And please stop looking at my ass…Fine, admittedly as it is…"

Truly, as I can testify…

Now…As to my own tragic demise…

It is true that I was not party to Amy's little scheme to distract her brilliant sister and sister's less than brilliant but amply endowed physically, henchthugs…