"Gran Mag..." Parts XIV, XV, XVI.

"Gran Mag...”

Summary: Utterly for fun.  Sheldon is in deep, deep trouble.  From certain povs.  When Amy's older sister blows.  Into town.  For Halloween and their engagement party. 

Helps if you look up the wondrous Charlotte Gainsbourg.  And one of the better pics of the equally wondrous Maggie Hamilton. 

Disclaimer: BBT is all Chuck's. 

Part XIV. 

While Stuart and I consulted as to the next gambit in my deadly game of chess with my fiendish future sister-in-law, my beloved was having to deal with dual shocks.  First my sudden appearance and disappearance on the threshold of the hotel parking lot, dressed (eminently suitably according to my ally Stuart) as Harry Lime, the famed mysterious 'third man' of the classic film of the same title in an attempt to appeal to her love of classic cinema in an effort to discreetly alert her to the danger menacing our happiness . 

Next.  Finding said sister in the sack with my roommate of many years, one Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D.  .

At this point I would imagine, based on my years of observation, our neighbor Penny suggesting the D standing for something else. 

Poor Leonard shouldn't really be blamed, though.  Charlotte having lured many a wiser, stronger, taller, more successful, and more sexually capable fellow to their destruction.  And allowing for the empty desolation of his own sexual/emotional isolation, especially since his break-up with the said Penny, waitress and my current sole other ally.  He'd been easy prey. 

However Amy, close friend to Penny, allowed concern for her friend and a degree of annoyance to replace shock fairly quickly. 

But given her fast action to try and prevent the slowly waking Penny from grasping the dire situation awaiting her in the living room of Charlotte's hotel suite, on the roll-away bed, had failed.   And having already alerted Leonard to the dangers Charlotte could, or at least had in her darker past, posed, annoyance was becoming paramount. 

"Charlotte.  What's going on here?..." Amy asked, quietly. 

"And Leonard, please stop trying to hide between the sheets and mattress.  Unless you can adjust your molecular structure to flow into one or the other, it's time to face the music, buddy.” she frowned. 

"Sister.  I can explain.” Charlotte, calmly. 

"I'm sure.  And very smoothly.” Amy sighed, looking over to the forlorn Penny, standing in the doorway, staring at Charlotte peeking up from the roll-away bed covers, Leonard still instinctively attempting to conceal himself.   "Penny.  I'm so sorry.  Leonard?..."

"Yeah.” whining sigh. 

"I'm so sorry you're an idiot.”

"Yeah.” sigh. 

"Leonard is innocent, sister.” Charlotte began.  Sitting up. 

"Probably.  And by your pov, sure.” Amy nodded.  Arms folded. 

"Amy.” hurt tone.   "Sweetheart, I was trying to help you.  Things perhaps did get a bit out of hand and moved a bit faster in the natural course than perhaps we should have let them between dear Leonard and me, but I only intended to ask him to help me expose this deceit.  For his sake as well as yours.”

"What.  Deceit, Charlotte?..." Amy frowned.  But sighing, waited. 

"The little game of deceit Sheldon and Penny have been playing.  On all of you.  And for some time now, given what you've told me of their relationship.  Oh, Penny.” Charlotte, sighing at the stunned Penny, shaking head .   "And Amy thought you were her best friend.  Her 'bestie', she's always telling me on the phone.  When all the time you and Sheldon.  Though it should have been obvious and was immediately to an outsider like me.” solemn stare.