Chapter 10- Get Over It

I know I had fallen asleep on my couch but I don't think I dreamt that night. I remember being in a black room, a voice was talking to me. "Give into the darkness, you can have all you've ever wanted," the voice said so bluntly. "I don't know where I am but I don't trust this. All that I ever wanted could never happen because it's in the past, it already happened. I needed that past. Without it, I wouldn't be content with were I am now," I screamed. "Oh dear, I wasn't talking about having a happy family. You wish to love the child of abomination, with the dark, it will give you all the power you need to have him, darkness is within us all." The voice replied. I felt shaken up and I was loosing myself. The child of abomination? I could feel my subconscious slipping and I was back in the white room. ".uoY nithiw thgit eht dloh ouY (You hold the light within you) " the voice said. "Who is the child of abomination?" I asked. "Not yet, you aren't ready yet," it replied. The ringing from my ears grew louder and I was woken by someone shaking me.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I heard Larry say. My body felt like shit and I couldn't see much when I opened my eyes. "Ow," I said holding my head. "I came over because I was wondering if you wanted to... I don't know hang out maybe. But then you started screaming in your sleep, it scared the shit out of me babe," Larry sighed. "Oh so it's back to babe now? Maybe next time I won't give you guys a spare key to my house," I chuckled. "Maybe don't try to kill me next time, I literally fell on my ass and that shit hurt," Larry laughed.

Larry and I ate breakfast and went to Lake Wendigo. We sat by a near by tree, watching the sun rise. "How have you been, Larry?" I asked, breaking the silence. "Honestly, i've been pretty fucking great. How have you been darling?" Larry replied. "I've been. Sooo great," I lied. "Are you lying?" Larry asked looking at me concerned. I want to tell him, I should tell him. "I don't know, honestly. I did something last night and I'm exhausted," I sighed. I'm sure Larry knew exactly what I meant, I caught him catching a glimpse of my arm. "Listen, dude. Whatever the reason is, you shouldn't take it out on yourself. I'm sorry if I couldn't be there at that moment, you can always call me you know. You're more than a friend, you're family." Larry said placing his arm on my shoulder. "Thank you, Larry." I smiled. We looked over at the sun, just sitting there for a quiet minute.

"Sometimes I wish I could scream at the sky until the world falls apart in my hands," I admitted. "Let's do it then," Larry said getting up. We screamed in unity though I was screaming louder, it felt good getting it out. "Wait so why did you want to hang out with me today," I laughed, sitting back down by the tree. "I just wanted to tell you, I've been seeing this girl and I don't know, I think i'm really starting to like her" Larry smiled. "You fucking player," I laughed, punching him playfully in the arm. I know I complained about the arm punching but it grew on me. "What's her name? Whats she like? Does she have a hot mom?" I smirked. "Her name is Cherry, and she's like super sweet but surprisingly is really into metal," Larry said, his face filled with joy. I am so happy for him. "Her mom is kinda hot," he admitted. "Score." I laughed. "Wait so you can't call me babe anymore," I frowned jokingly. "I know that's why I wanted to tell you, it's okay you'll always be my main shawty." He laughed. "I'm really happy for you Larr, I hope we get to meet her one day," I smiled. "You guy's definitely will, you're going to love them," Larry chuckled.

"Do you like anyone?" Larry asked looking at me. "I don't know, I think I do but they're in love with someone else. Literally every human interaction I've had before I met you guys were so bad and now I can't understand most things I feel," I said in honesty, "Oh yeah dude I know what you mean, and I'm sure whoever it is will come to their senses. Who wouldn't be in love with you," he admitted. "Thanks Larr, and you're right i'm actually so hot," I chuckled.

After the lake, Larry and I went to school late. We only missed first period and it didn't really matter since we were both passing. The rest of the classes went by quick, by then it was already lunch time and I was walking in the hallway, on my way to the lunch room.