Chapter 14- Don't Hate Me

I feel so lightheaded and nothing in this moment makes sense. I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up I was on my couch. Sal wasn't here. Though, he did leave the clothes I had left from the lake house.

I haven't left my house since the day with my mother. I don't even know if I should even call her that. Everything was happening way too fast. Everyone tried to get a hold of me but I wouldn't answer. They tried knocking on my bedroom door but I kept it locked. Why are adults so fucking shitty? It's been a week since I saw everyone. I wish it were longer.

The cuts did end up happening, they were on my thighs though. No one will know. Today is now a Friday and I'm debating whether or not I should go to school. It wouldn't hurt right? Plus, I need to catch up on a lot.

I got ready and went out to school. Ignoring everyone. Avoiding them. The end of the day came by quick and I felt someone punch me on the shoulder.

"Where have you fucking been you asshole!" Travis said walking with me. "Aww missed me?" I laughed. "You know you're my only friend here right," Travis sighed. "Wait, can I go to your church?" I asked. "I thought you didn't believe in God?" Travis said as we walked out. I passed by Larry and Sal but I just looked away. "Well I don't, but I wanna ask your dad something, and lend me a bible or something," I said opening my car. "Well? Get in Barbie," I chuckled, unlocking my car.

We went to his family's church but I can't shake off this sinister feeling I get inside it. I saw this tall, ugly man walk up to me and Travis.

"Father, this is my friend. They uh," Travis said looking scared. "Hi! I'm Y/N. I have bible sessions with Travis at school. It's so nice to meet you sir," I lied, shaking his hand. "What do you want?" Travis's dad said. "Yeah so, I was wondering if I could borrow Travis for tonight. My family and I are going to the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C., the sacred church. Can he come along? I'm sure God would love it if we went to praise him in one of the most sacred churches in the country," I smiled.

I'm pretty good at lying when it comes to sky daddy. "Oh? That sounds terrific. But how do I know you aren't lying?" Travis's dad asked. "We'll bring you back a souvenir, faith rests in the hands of God," I said in a polite manner. Man I feel so gross. "Fine, then. Just bring him home tonight." He replied. "Thank you so much! God speed." I said taking Travis by the hand, walking out of the church.

"I can't believe he fucking fell for it!" I said laughing. "How did you even know about something like that?" Travis laughed along with me. "My mom took me there before," I sighed. "Anyways we aren't going to go to some lame church, I saw this frat party by this college, anyone can come," I said driving off.

"I don't do parties," Travis replied. "I don't either but I'm sad and I wanna see what frat people do, but before we go there we have to go to my house," I said scratching my head.

When I pulled up to my driveway, I told Travis to stay in the car while I grabbed something. It was a necklace with a cross on it that my mom gave me from the sacred church. I don't want to be reminded of her.

"Here, it's yours. Show it to your dad when you get home later, or else I will beat your ass," I said handing it to Travis. "You can't beat my ass and thanks," Travis said putting it on.

We got to the party, and honestly for once I didn't worry about anything else. "Hey baby, do you wanna drink?" A random guy asked handing me a bottle. "I don't think they fucking drink fuck-wad. Buzz off." Travis said getting in front of me. "You know what, actually its fine I do drink," I said taking the bottle.

The bitter taste went on my tongue and it burned going down my throat. I liked it. I don't remember much but I know I drank so much and ended up on a couch with a bunch of randos.

"That's enough drinks for you dipshit," Travis said taking my cup away from my hand. "You're so rude Travis. You know maybe we should make an account for you on Grindr, you actually have good face structure and like- like hair, people will be on their knees," I laughed. "Y/N shut the hell up. I don't think you know what Grindr is," Travis said leaning his back on the couch. "Ahaha I don't know anything. More drinks good sir!" I said laying my legs on Travis's legs. "We've been here for 3 hours, the only drink you need is water," Travis said hitting my forehead. He took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to me so I could unlock it.

"Are you actually signing up for you know... Grindr," I whispered. "No dumbass, I'm calling one of your friends from queer group to pick you up, and I'm getting an Uber," Travis said calling a number. I wonder who he's calling. I hope it's Sophia Lillis because shes so pretty, I love her. (the person who played Beverly Marsh from 'It')

20 minutes later Sal arrived. He left me all alone now he wants to come save me like I'm some fairy fucking princess or some shit. "Seriously, Travis? I didn't expect for you to be a party guy," Sal said grabbing me. I pushed him. "It was my idea, at least Travis isn't shitty. He didn't leave me alone all night did he? Anyways who's up for shots!" I laughed.

"Thanks for calling me anyways, Travis. Come on let's go," Sal said getting me. "Aren't  you coming?" I asked Travis. "No, my uber doesn't get here till later. Take care of yourself, don't die or i'll kill you," Travis said waving. He's a great friend. Besties for life for sure.

I didn't want to but I still got in the car with Sal. "You know, I've always wanted to see you with your mask off," I said leaning towards him. I'm intoxicated and frankly don't care at all at this point. "What?" Sal asked. "I bet you're so pretty. You have pretty eyes they're like gorgeous," I chuckled. I don't know what I started doing. But I moved my face closer to his and lifted up his mask slowly. Just to reveal his lips. They looked soft despite the scars that surrounded them. "I missed you asshole," I said kissing him.

It wasn't long but it felt like I was trapped in a moment of time that I would constantly want to replay. My heart raced faster than it did, his lips taste like strawberries and honestly I didn't mind it. All though I did break the kiss, I felt happy for some reason. This all just feels like a dream.

"Hey, Y/N." Sal said looking at me. "Yeah?" I giggled. "Will you remember any of this when you wake up?" He asked. "Mmmm nope definitely not heh," I smiled. "Don't hate me for this then."

Sal placed his hand on my cheek and lifted up his mask again. He kissed me back. It felt pure and butterflies filled my stomach. I could feel his breath desperately trying not to let go of my lips from his and nothing else matters. I felt like running literal laps. His lips are so fucking soft. I would definitely do this again if I could.

When we got home I immediately rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Sal held the pieces of my hair that were in the way. I laughed walking to my bedroom, plopping down on my bed. Sal came in with a small trash can and water. "Here, drink this and sleep on your side okay," Sal said handing me the water bottle.

"I am still mad at you," I said drinking the water, laying back down on my side. "Goodnight Y/N," Sal sighed.

I didn't reply, but could you blame me? I knocked out within seconds. I don't think I'll remember any of this. Or at least I hope I don't.

-end of chapter
authors note: MMM PLOT TWIST AGAIN PLS. anyways i hope this made up for the last chapters and it'll get better soon, i say this but remember I'm going along with the gameplay. anyways stay tuned and take care of yourselves!<33