Chapter 19- Did You Get Enough Love?

Sal's POV:
I can't believe that fucking asshole hit them. How could anyone do that? God, they cant stop trembling. I'm gonna fucking kill that man.

"We ran out of flour so I made french toast instead of pancakes," I said putting a plate in front of Y/N. "I'm sorry you had to see that," they sighed. "No, I'm sorry we didn't pull his fucking plug," I replied. It pisses me off when adults think they can just do whatever they want, especially when it comes to hurting someone. I can't imagine what Y/N had to go through.

"Hey, do you wanna talk about it? Should I call Larry over?" I asked. "I don't know if i'm allowed to, I don't know anything," Y/N replied with a quiet voice. "But I know one thing for sure, my dad wouldn't have just came here without a reason. Didn't you notice his necklace? It has the same symbol as from the one in the temple."

How the fuck does Y/N's dad have something to do with the cult? This doesn't make any sense at all. "What?" I replied. "My dad does kin Dino," Y/N chuckled. "HE WHAT?" I yelled. "Did he- Did he fucking touch you?" I said, I could feel my blood start to boil. "My mom sold me off, what do you think?"

That's why they got so scared. "I'm calling Larry over and we're gonna go to your house in Jersey and I'm going to fucking kill him," I said getting my phone. "Sure thing boss," they said eating the food I made them. Holy shit, is this Y/N's bad coping mechanisms? Seriously, what have their parents done to them?

"Listen, Larry. You have to help me hide a body," I said whispering on my phone. "What? Sal what did you do?" Larry replied. "Nothing yet, just come over to Y/N's right now," I replied. "On my way dude."

Larry must be sonic the hedgehog or something because he came to Y/N's place faster than the speed of light. I told him what happend and he agrees, we should off that bastard from his fucking life source.

In the middle of the road trip, we stopped by somewhere for lunch, Larry fell through one of the toilets there and I had to get his ass out of there. We are now banned from coming there.

When we got to the house, we saw some shit we shouldn't have seen. "Guys, I don't think he's home," Y/N said as we stepped on the front porch. Larry was looking through the windows.

"Dudes, I think there's something you wanna see," Larry said gesturing us to come look through the window. There were demonic symbols on the floor and a book in the middle of the room. It was surrounded by candles.

"That's the book! Holy fucking shit, that's the book that said and I quote 'kill the one who assists' and that their fate is intertwined with 'the child of abomination',"  Larry said, his voice starting to fill with fear. Looking over at Y/N, their eyes were bloodshot with fear.

"Guys, I have something I need to tell you but. We have to leave. Now," Y/N said running to the car. I heard someone from behind us chanting something and I fainted, into this weird, yet bright place.

Maybe it's another one of my episodes? But this room doesn't look familiar.

"Welcome, Sal." The voice filled the room. It was like a hallway, with doors, one glowing orb at the end of it. I think someones in there.

"Where am I?" I asked. "This is Y/N's memories, or I'd like to call it memory lane. The prophets thought you should be ready to see," it replied. "See what?" I said walking around. "Look for yourself," the voice said, slowly getting quiet.

I opened the first door, it was a child, getting hit by a tall figure? It looked like Y/N's dad. "You asshole! You can't fucking do that!" I screamed, banging my hands on the invisble force that didn't let me through the door.

"They can't hear you, these are simply memories," the voice filled my ears. God. I walked and opened each door. It's all just Y/N getting hit or worse. Though, as I walked towards the end of the hallway it was better memories.

They were filled with everyone. Me, Larry, Ash, Todd, and even Travis. Mainly me, heh I feel special.

After reaching the last door, I saw me holding onto Y/N earlier this morning. I hope they know they aren't alone anymore.
I reached the end of the hallway, the orb floating above me contained someone. They're holding themselves the way Y/N does when they're sad.

"Is this..Y/N?" I asked the voice. "It's their subconscious. They aren't doing too well right now," the voice replied. "Can you tell me what they feel?" I asked. "Touch the orb," the voice replied.

I reached out to my hand and I felt emotions that I hated feeling. I felt alone despite having people around me, feeling confident and joking just to avoid my problems, contstant blame on myself, a strong will, and learning how to love? Is this how Y/N feels?

I didn't realize one person's emotions could be so strong. They don't deserve any of the bull that happened to them. "Crying now aren't we Sally Boy?" the voice said with a slight amusement in their tone.

"I'm sorry but who are you anyways?" I asked. "I am Ego, aka the sexiest thing to have lived. Though I'm concerned about one thing, the void told us all that Y/N is gonna do something that'll make them forget, everything." The voice replied.

"Why would they do that?" I said worried.
"It's their fate," Ego said as the ringing in my ears got worse.

Just like that, I snapped back into reality. Y/N was in the backseat passed out and Larry was driving. "Finally dude!" Larry said looking at me. "Look out for that mailbox!" I said pointing at the road. Larry swerved and almost hit the mailbox, luckily he didn't. Y/N would've killed us.

"Why the fuck are you driving Larry?" I asked. "Because Y/N's dad came home and you both passed out. It's okay I got this, Tokyo motherfucking Drift shawty," Larry said gripping the wheel tighter.

"You don't have a license yet," I said panicking. "It's fine, this is good for practice and plus Nockfell cops don't do shit but hide the truth," Larry replied. "No, no, your right.  Just keep your eyes on the road maybe," I chuckled.

Y/N was passed out the entire ride, I wonder if they went through my memories as well. I hope not, I got some embarassing things I've done in the past.

When we got home, Y/N still wouldn't wake up. Larry and I placed them on their bed and waited, and waited. Eventually Lisa called Larry to come home, I like Lisa, she's a great mom. I wonder if the accident didn't happen, my mom and I could've been happier. It's all my fault.

I keep remembering touching the orb, Y/N's emotions are so pure that it hurts. Laying down next to them, I took off my mask. I held on to them, I don't know what to feel. "Hey, Y/N. If you hear this just know, he won't hurt you anymore. I'm sorry you had to go through that. You're my best friend, maybe even more. I won't let you feel alone ever again. Goodnight, love." I said kissing them on the forehead as they slept. I don't get why I act like this with them, but I like it, a lot actually.
-end of pov-

-end of chapter

authors note: hi everyone:) my fanfic has been getting idk popular lately? that's cool but lowkey wish i still had just my old readers reading this bc dude, so so so many people have been hating on me and or my work. first of all, yes, i did reference that one scene from horimiya. what are you gonna do? send me to jail or something?😐 be glad i fed you. second, what the fuck you guys. i take hours on each single fucking chapter just for people to be straight up hating on it, i get giving me constructive criticism but at this point it's just pure fucking hate. literally if you don't like it so much to make your fucking own. i am so exhausted, my god. yes y/n is a character i made to cope with my own trauma, and what about it? i kin ash lynx tf you want me to do about it? no y/n is not fucking feminized, they literally use they/them pronouns and nothing in this fanfic shows y/n as being ur standard female and or what society calls feminine. literally if you want y/n to be ur shy little baka baby then just say that. if you want a boring fanfic where y/n is a little piss baby and sal is ur emo uwu boy then go somewhere else. i will be very very extremely self conscious about the shit i do now, thank you tik tok! the next chapter will be y/n and sal star gazing together so thats very fun:D anyways, i hope everyone has a good rest of your day/night:)<33