Chapter 27- Looking Out For You

Today is a Saturday, I've been feeling a little better lately. Ash and Larry started working at a waterpark 40 minutes away from Nockfell for the summer.

We're supposed to go there today, but I really want to stay home. It's hot outside.

"Y/N, let's go," Sal whined. "I don't think i'll make it out there, Sally boy," I said burying my head into my pillow.

"Don't say that, idiot. You've been doing so well, I'm so proud of you. Let yourself have fun, you deserve it," he said pulling me up.

"You just wanna see me half naked," I smirked playfully. "So what if I do, would you like that?" Sal said lifting my chin up with his thumb and index.

"How would you like my hands around your neck," I threatened jokingly. "I wouldn't mind," Sal said walking out of my room.

"Hurry up! Travis will be here in 10," he yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He's so stupid. Sal, not Travis.

I put on my swimsuit and damn, I got a fat ass. Too bad no ones gonna see it, I'm wearing a shirt over it.

"Are you driving?" I asked going downstairs. "Mhm," Sal said tying his hair half up- half down. "Gross put on a shirt," I laughed. "You're wearing my shirt, bunny." Sal smiled.

"Can you help me put on my mask?" Sal said handing me his prosthetic. "Mother fucker. Do you not know how to put on your own mask," I said hitting him.

"It's a new one, the interior of it is waterproof," Sal replied. "Okay but your buying food," I said helping him put it on.

His hair is really soft, I wonder how he gets it so fluffy.

"I'm sorry," Sal said wrapping his hands around my waist. "I know," I said putting my head down on top of his.

Sal's been feeling a type of guilt, and I know it. Sometimes I can't tell if he really does wanna make it up to me or he's just doing it out of pity.

"Sup dip shits," Travis said walking in. I forgot to lock the door. I quickly let go of Sal before he saw us and walked over to him.

He was lost in Sal. "Travis, you're drooling." I said placing my elbow on his shoulder. "I'm not even. He's not wearing a shirt, it's gross," Travis scoffed.

"Woww okay, maybe I just won't go swim," Sal said putting on his black t-shirt. "Travis, you fag. I think Sal looks quite exquisite," I said hitting Travis on the shoulder.

"I hate the both of you," Travis said walking out. "Get your ass in the car, Traavis," Sal said taking the keys.

I fell asleep on the way there. Honestly, I really don't think that I could fully function being at a waterpark let alone swimming in it.

"Hey guys!" Ash said as we walked in. "Sup," I said nodding. "This is my girlfriend, Cherry," Ash said pointing to her co-worker.

Ayo? Isn't that Larry's girlfriend. "Didn't you used to date Larry or something?" Sal asked. "Yeah, well I found out about some things and we broke it off," Cherry smiled.

"Ash seems to move on so quickly," Travis said under his breath. He's right, she does. I'm not mad anymore though, it's not worth it. I guess she needs character development or something.

"Well then, go on. It's free since you guys are our friends," Ash said handing us wristbands. "Thanks," Travis and I said at the same time.

We got unlimited access to the rides and holy shit. Remind me not to go one them ever again. I think I almost died because I fell off the tube in the middle of the ride and Sal had to catch me.

"My ass hurts," I sighed as I submerged half my body in the pool. "Maybe don't fall out next time," Sal laughed. "You know," I said walking up to him, taking off his mask.

No one else was around. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. "You're such a dick," I said pulling him to go under the water.

"Y/N, I could've fucking drowned," he said putting his hair back when he got out. "Good," I chuckled. He grabbed me and dropped me in the water.

Man this isn't fucking WWE. "Sal, aw I could've drowned why would you do that," Sal said mocking me. We laughed as we splashed water on each other going back and forth.

Sal hasn't laughed like this in a while, I liked his laugh. He looks so happy. I don't know why I did, but I found myself kissing him.

Surprisingly, he kissed me back. Ayo, I don't know why he got so rough but he had me pinned by the pool stairs.  His hand was just over my shoulder.

"Fuck-" he groaned in my mouth. I can't ever get over the feeling of his cold tongue ring in my mouth, it makes me want to run absoulute laps.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ash said walking up to the pool. Bitch yeah, no shit.

I was trying to let go of Sal but he didn't break my lips from his.

Ash's POV:
Sal is making out with Y/N right in front of me. Quite inappropriate actually. He keeps looking me in the eyes while he kisses them. It's not fair.
-end of pov

"I was just gonna ask if you guys wanted popsicles," Ash said walking away. "Do you wanna suck my popsicle?" Sal said looking at me. "Shut up!" I said punching him.

"Im joking! Larry told me to say it I swear," he laughed. "Okay, then I guess i'll kill the both of you, yeah?" I said following Ash out.

He's so stupid. But, today was fun. So much for boundaries. Everyone rode home in my car except for Ash and Cherry, honestly they look so happy together.

I wonder why Larry and her broke up though, I hope hes okay. "Did you take your meds?" Sal asked as he drove. "No, not yet," I said looking out the window.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sal said putting his hand on my thigh. "I'm tired," I sighed.

"I can stay over and we can watch Adventure Time or something, I can show you the new melody I've been working on. Only if you want me too, yeah?" Sal said squeezing my thigh gently. "Yeah, that sounds cool," I smiled. 

We dropped off everyone and Sal brought over Gizmo. He calls him our 'therapy cat' now.

Sal's really trying. He's afraid, I can tell. He's so fucked up, but so am I. I'd do anything to watch the stars with him again, one more time. I'll always look out for him, and he'll always look out for me.
-end of chapter

authors note: here's me feeding you guys since i didn't upload EKRJEKEK anyways- hopefully you guys didn't cringe bc i did. credits to mary and her lovelife for being the inspo on this ig. also once this story ends i might redo it bc it's honestly so rushed uh- anyways my friend arson is the only other person who has the password to this account so if anything fruity goes on, its them doing it. WKEJEKEJ ANYWAYS- have a good rest of your day/night besties:))) <33