Chapter 15- I'm Sorry

Man, I feel so sick right now. My head is all blured and all I see is black. "Welcome back, Y/N," an eerie voice said in the pitch black room. Am I back in the stupid black room again, or should I call it void? "Can I just get this episode over with because I feel like absolute shit and whoever you are can kiss my ass." I replied. "Learn to accept the darkness, child," the voice screamed. "Learn how to remove the stick up your ass," I scoffed. Literally the voices in the white room are nicer than here.

Of course the ringing in my ears got worse, and I was back to reality. I was still in my old clothes from last night and just wore my pj's since I wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon. Surprisingly when I went down stairs, Sal was there. "Goodmorning, darling" Sal said waving. What. "Goodmorning?" I questioned. "I feel like shit," I said sitting down next to him. "That's why I bought pancakes, there's some medicine over there," Sal said grinning.

The fuck is he on about? "Thanks," I said sarcastically. I ate and he just watched me. "So you don't drink huh?" Sal said. "I was suprised Travis called me," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm never doing it again. I feel like I just rammed my head into a metal wall," I sighed. "No you rammed your head in something else last night," Sal chuckled. I choked and just stared at him. "Do you remember? Last night..." Sal asked. "I was with Travis? You know he's actually so cool," I replied, taking a drink of water. "No what happend in the car.." He choked.

Oh god. The memories came rushing through my head and I ran to the bathroom. My face was red. I thought it was a dream. I can't let him know that I know. I just can't. It's not right. I've only known him for a little over 3 months. It's too fast and he literally was being a baby over Ash.

"Ughh," I said plopping down on my bed. I should call Travis. "Hello is this Kenneth Phelps?" I said on the phone with the church number. "Yeah, what is it?" He replied. God he's so fucking ugly and stupid I hope he dies. "Yeah, I was just calling if Travis can come over, the bible session is early today," I lied. This man is so stupid. "Of course! It was wonderful that Travis came home safely from an amazing time at a sacred church, he'll be there soon. Jesus loves you." He said ending the call. Pervert.

"Was that Travis's dad?" Sal asked walking in the room. "I thought you hated me, now you're over here staying at my place like we're all good as if you didn't push me away?" I'm so tired. "Y/N, I didn't mean to. It's just I've known Ash for a really long time. You wouldn't understand," Sal sighed.
"No I wouldn't, you're the first friend I ever had," I said walking past him.

I went outside waiting for Travis to walk by and he did. I didn't care. He was the only one I can tolerate right now. But I can't stop thinking about Sal. I need to. We got inside my car though, I was still in my pajamas. "So what happend with your dad last night? Also by the way he's so fucking ugly I hate him," I asked. "I hate him too but he was pleased with where we 'went'," he sighed. "Good. Also I have something to tell you but you have to promise you won't judge me," I said pulling up to the park. "Fine." He said as we went out. We sat at our usual spot and I built up the nerve to tell him. This is me literally putting my pride down and I hate it.

"Okay so, Sal.. He kissed me, well I mean I kissed him first but like I thought it wasn't real and my head hurts and I just can't-"
"You fucking bitch," Travis said punching me. "Ow." I said rubbing my arm. "You like that fag Sally Face and didn't tell me?" He laughed. Though, his eyes looked hurt. "No! I don't. I haven't known him for that long, and plus he's trying to get over Ash. But shit that was my first kiss. I'm gonna sob," I said wiping my 'tears'. "As long as that dick head doesn't hurt you, it's fine." So why does he look so sad?

We talked for a bit and went back home. Sal was there. Quite awkward isn't it. I ignored him and told Travis I was gonna use the bathroom.

Travis POV:
Y/N went to the bathroom and I was stuck here, with him. "Hey Traaavis," Sally Face said breaking the silence. "Don't 'hey' me freak. Listen here," I said grabbing him by the collar. "If you hurt them, I will kill you. Y/N isn't your rebound toy. Go fuck Ash or something," I said pushing him. I don't care about that day with Sal. As long as Y/N is happy, I'm okay. They're my only friend. No matter how I feel towards that blue haired bitch. Friends come first.
-end of pov-

I came downstairs to Sal on the floor and Travis on his way out. "My dad probably wants me home now so I'll go, see you at school." Travis said waving. I smiled back at him. "Do you need help?" I said reaching my hand out to Sal. "Yeah, thanks." He said taking my hand, lifting himself up. "So you really don't remember?" He asked. "No Sal, I blacked out and can't remember a thing," I lied. "Oh, okay. Anyways, I was thinking, maybe you could come over today? I baked a cake for you and Gizmo really misses you. And I miss you too," he admitted.

"You're my best friend, I'm sorry for being so mean. I'm just bitter," Sal said with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry too, and of course i'll come over. I can't wait to see Gizmo," I chuckled. "And you too. I need help with my missing work. And I missed my best friend too," I smiled.

My head still felt like shit but at least I have my best friend back with me. So much is happening at once and I just want to relax for once. I don't get why everything went wrong so fast.
-end of chapter

authors note: i am so sorry for this horrible piece of shit i call writing. its a really short chapter but i had in person school today and literal writers block im so sorry. but i will be starting up the fluff chapters again:)) don't worry tomorrow is a friday for me so i'll upload more chapters<33 take care of yourselves and have a good day/night:)<333