Chapter 12- Don't Blame Me

Honestly, I was excited for this weekend. I've never been to a lake house before. The days went by slower though, but the weekend finally rolled up. It was something I wanted but didn't at the same time. Sal was going to confess and it'll be all over.

"I apologize for making you drive us there, Y/N. You're the only friend we have with a license and we don't get it till later in the year," Todd said interrupting my thoughts. I guess i'm an uber now, but I don't mind. Everyone looks so happy as we drive along the road. "It's fine, you know i'd do anything for you guys," I smiled.

It didn't take long to drive there, so we met up with Neil once we got there. "Hey everyone! Do you guys need help with your things?" Neil asked once we got out the car. Wow. The house was huge and the lake looked beautiful. "Hi Neil," Todd said hugging him. They're so cute together.

"We're fine man, thanks for inviting us here," Larry said helping me with my bags. "So do you know about the plan?" Larry asked while we walked into the house. "What plan?" I replied. "The plaann," Larry winked. "Oooh. Right." I replied. I knew what he was talking about. We were planning to drag Sal and Ash to the nearby hot springs and leaving them there together.

"Y/N are you cool with sleeping with Sal?" Neil asked. "Yeah, it's not like I haven't done it before," I replied. Everyone stopped and just stared at me. "OH- I meant like sleepovers. You guys are so dirty," I said, red flushing my face. Sal and I went into the room Neil said we could stay in and I plopped down onto the bed.

"This feels nice," I sighed. "It does, it's so cool that Neil let us stay here," Sal replied. "Do you know about the plan," I said smirking. "Yeah, I'm kind of nervous though," he said with a quiet tone. "It's okay Sally boy," I said punching him in the arm. "I'll gather up clues before we go to the hot springs, okay? I'm sure she loves you," I said honestly.

I'm so happy for everyone, they all have someone. "Come on, let's go," Sal said grabbing my hand. We went outside by the lake and Todd was helping Neil make barbecue. "There isn't any bologna anywhere right?" Sal asked walking up to them. "Absolutely not. I still can't get over what happend," Todd replied. I still cant believe a math teacher would make lunch meat over human meat.

"Y/N come over here," Larry said sitting by the lake. "What's up Larr bear?" I asked sitting next to him. "Do you think Ash likes Sal?" Larry asked. "I'm sure she does, i'll go ask her," I said getting up.

Ash was inside the house changing. I knocked on the bathroom door because Todd told me she was in there. "Ash? Do you wanna build a snowman," I sang playfully. "Y/N? Is that you? Come in," Ash said opening the door and pulling me inside. I took one look at Ashley and woah. She's beautiful and it makes me want to drown.

"Does this make me look fat?" She asked referring to her bathing suit. "Are you kidding me? Your fucking stunning," I replied smiling at her. She doesn't know how long I could stare into her picture, and wish that it was me. "Come on Y/N, go put on your things, Sal said we were going to go to a nearby hotspring," Ash said putting her hair up. "Oh yeah I know," I said walking out of the bathroom.

I got dressed and the four of us, Sal,Larry, Ash, and I walked over to the hotsprings. I was walking next to Ash while Larry and Sal tagged along in the back. "Hey Ash?" I asked as we walked along the trail. "Yeah?" Ash replied. "Do you like Sal?" I said quietly. I don't know how to do this, I want the Earth to open up and swallow me whole at this moment. "In what way?" Ash asked. "In that way.." I said. "Oh well then, yeah of course I do!" She smiled. She kept talking but I just zoned out. I'm so happy for Sal.

I walked over to Sal because I needed to tell him what she said. His face was flushed, I knew it. His ears were red and his mask was slightly up, he was smiling. We got to the hot springs and the plan was set into motion.