Chapter 28- Good For You

I don't know who I am anymore. I hang around a group of people but never felt really included.

I fell in what I thought was love but really it's all a lie. Now Sal's trying to make it up to me but I can't even tell if it's just pity or he really means what he said.

"Hey Sal?" I asked turning to look at him. "Yeah?" Sal replied. "Am I a good person?" I sighed.

"You're more than good, Y/N. I'd run to the end of Mars just to be around you, I wouldn't do that for just a normal good person," he chuckled. "Please be careful with my hair though, don't be so rough," Sal said touching his head.

"You left your hair in pigtails for two days straight without brushing it, nasty," I said tugging on his hair harder. "Maybe I won't let you braid my hair next time," Sal said crossing his arms like a fucking baby.

"Maybe I'll just kill myself again," I joked. I'm so funny. Laugh out loud. "Y/N, why would you say that," Sal said turning around to put his head on my lap.

"Are you okay?" I asked petting his head. (woof woof mf) "No," Sal sighed. "Do you wanna lay between my thighs and talk about it?" I smirked. "I never thought you'd ask," Sal said getting up.

"Do you want me to take off your mask?" I asked. "Yeah," he said hovering on top of me.
Whenever I take of his mask, he always looks away for a second. "I think you're beautiful, Sal." I said as I kissed him.

"So what's up?" I said playing with Sal's hair while he laid between my thighs. "What if I loose you again?" Sal said staring at the ceiling. "You won't Sal," I reassured him.

He's the first person who treated me like a person who's capable of being cared about. I don't think I'd ever wanna loose him. Being around Sal is comforting, it's exiting. But I don't forgive him, not yet.

"Wait, i've been meaning to ask, how did I get out of the hospital without paying for anything?" I asked. "Your mom came by and payed for everything, she said she felt bad about it," Sal replied.

"Who?" I said confused. I don't get what he's talking about. "Your mom? You don't remember? She like gave you trauma and replaced you but then felt guilty because she's a bitch," he said with no hesitation.

"I really can't remember, weird. Whoever she is, I hope she doesn't come to see me," I said honestly.

"Well, to keep your mind off it, Do you wanna go stop by Mrs. Sanderson's place or uh maybe go by the lake?" Sal asked.

"Let's definitely go to the lake, maybe i'll drown," I giggled to myself. "You know what, why don't we visit New York for a while?" Sal said putting his hand under my shirt.

"With like the gang or just us?" I questioned. "Just us. I have money, we both can drive, and I know how much you like the view," he replied.

"The view is beautiful," I agreed. "You're beautiful," Sal said kissing the scars on my legs.

He held me for a while before we left. Love is so complicated, I low-key wanna die a second time. Just for fun.

Besides the point, Sal got us this really nice hotel room with a great view. It started to rain later on and holy shit, it's like a scene from a movie.

Sal and I decided to stay inside and read. I know that sounds boring but hey, we had fancy piano music play in the background while we read They Both Die In the End. I don't think a lot of people could do that with each other.

The next day we walked around Times Square and people kept staring at me and Sal. But there was this one guy that really ticked me off, he was following us.

"Yo, can I get your number?" The guy said walking up to me. "No. Fucking creep," I said turning away. "Who the hell do you think you are? What are you anyways? I can't tell if you're a boy or a girl," the guy scoffed.

"Good. I hope I confuse you to the point your empty head explodes, yeah?" I laughed. The guy got annoyed and left but still, so many people kept staring at me and Sal. What is the deal with New Yorkers?

"Hey! I was wondering if I could get your snap or something, I think you're really beautiful," some guy said when Sal and I were waiting for boba.

Sal lifted his mask slightly to kiss me in front of him, but I saw his eyes. Sal was glaring at him.

"They are beautiful aren't they? Sorry man, but they're mine," Sal said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Really? You could do better than this freak, I mean come on. I'm better looking than this guy," the man scoffed.

"No, you're really not. He's hot and you're not get over it," I replied. God dammit, I just want my fucking boba. I know I'm so sexy but jeez.

Before the guy said anything Sal punched him, and the guy hit him back too. Sal was bleeding but the guy had it worse.

It was embarrassing taking my boba and walking back to the hotel with my friend who's all bloody.

"Sal, you didn't have to hit him," I said wiping the blood off his lip. "Everyones pissing me off," he sighed. "Look at you, darling, your lip and nose is bleeding," I said trying to clean him.

"What's the matter, baby? You don't think I look pretty like this," Sal smirked. Knees, weak. Legs, shaking. "Oh damn, are we about to make out right now?" I smiled. "Mhm."

Well, that was fun. We ended the night by dancing to I Hear A Symphony and watching Tangled because, yes. I don't really like New York, but it's fun with Sal. It really is.

"This feels right," Sal said as we cuddled each other. "Yeah, it does," I smiled. "Why did you use me though?" I asked genuinely.

"I didn't mean to. I really really didn't. I don't know my own emotions, but I do know, that I won't ever see sparks in anyone else but you. You're all I have," he cried.

"Oh Sal, you love sick sweetheart," I chuckled, wiping his tears. He's guilty. He's guilty. He feels guilt.

"I'd go to the ends of the universe just to stay by your side," Sal said holding me tighter. "Well then, stay by my side. It doesn't have to be forever. I'm only good for you," I said burying my head into his chest.

I'd die a million times just to see him again, in another life.

-end of chapter

authors note: uh- this was really short my bad. but yes i am foreshadowing because when this story ends its gonna hurt so bad LAMAOSO i'm having major writers block and i've been crying for two days straight bc of personal issues but anyways, the next chapters with a name in the title is going to be the pov from that character from starting since they met y/n and how they feel about yk sal's relationship with them, because whoo yay angst:D so like for example, "Chapter 29- Larry" which is Larry's pov of things. it's not really related to the plot of y/n and sal's story but it's more of the perspective of the people around them while it yk happend. got this pov inspo from arson ig. i don't want to bore you guys with just y/n and sal so yk the vibes:0 also when sal looked ash in the eyes while he was kissing y/n, he was trying to basically tell her that "they're mine, i love them not you" but people took it the wrong way but it was funny WKRKEKEK anyways i hope you guys have a great rest of your day and or night!<33