Chapter 13

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: The people who were not tested in this dunya will wish their skin were cut up when they see the rewards of those who were tested.

Jami at-Tirmidhi (2402)

Fadimatuu had gotten 1k+ reads 💃💃

You don't know how happy I'm right now😁😁💃

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it🥰

Thanks to everyone that reads this book, vote, comment, share and follow😁😁

********************

"Assalamu alaikum sorry I left you waiting..." Abba started talking but kept mute when his eyes mate with that person.

"Muhammad" Baba said standing up heading towards Abba crying.

"Salman" Abba said with emotion and he head towards Baba too.

They hugged each other crying their eyes out.

Everyone just kept looking at them amazely.

After they broke out of the hug, Baba look at his friend or would I say his  brother, happiness dwelling from his face.

"I can't believe it's you I'm seeing standing in front of me, God has finally answered my prayers of seeing you again" Baba shed tears of happiness.

"Yes it is me brother, God had finally answered my prayers too, you don't know how much I missed you. You're always in my mind everyday. And today Allah has granted me my biggest wish of seeing you again" Abba said with happiness.

"Yes Muhammad our wish of seeing each other again had being granted and all is thanks to Allah and your beautiful daughter Fadimatuu" Baba said smiling and all of them looked at Fadimatuu.

She just smiled and put her head down.

"Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah I'm really happy that the two of you had being reunited, May Allah keep you together forever Ameen." Mama said and all of them chorused with ameen.

"And I think you should offer Salatul shukr to thank Allah of reuniting you two" Mama said again.

"Yeah you're right Ayesha let's go and pray" Baba said.

"Yeah let's go" Abba ushered him towards the bathroom.

***

After they offered the prayer of thanking God, they settled at the living room.

"I'm seeing like am dreaming, like it's not you in front of me" Baba smiled at Abba.

"You're not dreaming brother it's me you're seeing, or you want me to pinch you?" Abba
laughed with happiness.

"Oh no don't even try that, do you remember when Zaynab was born and I said similar thing, about like I'm dreaming holding my daughter and then you pinched me  so that I can come back to reality." When Baba finished saying, he and Abba broke into fits of laugher.

Everyone who saw them at that moment would be amazed because it's a beautiful moment to watch.

The two of them had not being fully happy since when they were separated from each other, but now that they are reunited their happiness had returned to them.

The rest of the family members watch them  amazely and smiling at them.

"I think we should let the two of you be" Mama said smiling.