Chapter 26

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said; "Look at those who are below you and do not look at those who are above you, for that is more likely to hold you back from belittling the favours that Allah has bestowed upon you."

Sahih al-Bukhari- 6490,
Sahih Muslim-2963.

****************

"Surprise" A lady dressed in skinny jeans and peplum blouse with a Kimono on top, probably around Twenty two years old, happily said entering the living room with her suitcase.

They all turned to look at her quiet surprised by her unexpected visit.

"My Khaleel" The lady went and engulfed Khaleel in a tight hug.

"So Khaleel you got married without even informing me?" She pouted clinging on to Khaleel.

Khaleel just look at her faking a smile, because she's irritating him by how she's pressing her body against his.

"You're not in the country that's the reason I didn't informed you" He removed her hands from his body.

"But still you could've given me a call, you know I'm one phone call away since it's you" She batted her eyelashes.

"Aaliyah since you see your brother you didn't even noticed us?" Mama asked when she noticed she didn't even glance their way.

"No Aunt" Aaliyah stand up and went and hugged Mama. And after they broke out of the hug, she hugged Baba too."Uncle I missed you" Aaliyah muttered in the hug.

"I don't think so, because when you entered you only noticed Khaleel" Baba warmly smiled at her.

"Uncle you know you're the best" She pouts.

"I know" Baba laughed.

"Zaynab" Aaliyah squeaked as she went and hugged Zaynab.

"Ya Aaliyah" Zaynab mumbled in the hug.

"Not Ya again, call me Aaliyah or Lia" Aliyah playfully glared at her.

"Okay Aliyah" Zaynab smiled.

Aaliyah then turned and noticed Fadimatuu sitting beside Zaynab. "So you must be Khaleel's wife?" Aliyah questioned.

"Yes" Fadimatuu nod in response.

"You're very lucky to have Khaleel as your husband" Aaliyah faked a smile making Fadimatuu to mentally scoffed as what she just said.

Fadimatuu returned the faked smile too. She didn't like her at all because of the way she saw her all clinging to her husband. Even if she didn't love him, she can't help it but to feel jealous.

"I'm Aaliyah" Aaliyah introduced herself to Fadimatuu.

"I'm Fatimah but you can call me Fadimatuu" Fadimatuu smiled bringing her hand for a handshake but Aaliyah took her by surprise as she hugged her.

"So you're the one that stole my Khaleel from me" Aaliyah whispered in Fadimatuu's ear so that only her would heard.

Fadimatuu was shocked by what she just whispered to her.

"But don't worry I'll take what's mine, because I never tolerate anyone to take what exactly belong to me" Aaliyah whispered again as she broke out of the hug smiling sweetly at Fadimatuu like she's not the one that finished saying this words to her.

"Khaleel your wife is beautiful" Aaliyah commented as she go back and sit beside Khaleel.

Khaleel smiled in return.

Fadimatuu just looked at her in shocked of how she quickly changed her attitude in less than a minute.

Fadimatuu had to admit that Aaliyah is beautiful too, she's taller than her and also fair in complexion. But her face was full of makeup which Fadimatuu doubt if she removed the makeup would she look the same? She looked like those models.