Chapter 20

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "When a person performs ablution and washes his hands, his sins exits through his hands. When he washes his face, his sins exits through his face. When he washes his forearms and wipes his head, his sins exits through his forearms and head. When he washes his feet, his sins exits through his feet."       

Ibn e Majah - 283

FADIMATUU had gotten 2k+ reads which I'm happy about it💃💃 So as my gift for my dear readers I decided to give you a long chapter.

*******************

The next morning the ringing of her phone woke her up from sleep.

She yawned as she reach for her phone wondering who could've call her so early in the morning.

She looked at the screen of the phone and saw Zaynab's name flashing on it. Ofcourse it would be her, she is the only one that would dare to call her so early in the morning.

"Sister in law sister in law" Zaynab's voice boomed immediately Fadimatuu answered the call.

"Assalamu alaikum to you too" Fadimatuu sarcastically said.

"Oh my bad, Waalaikumussalam, I can't give a bad impression to my soon to be sister in law" Zaynab cheekily said.

"Who is that?" Fadimatuu tried to act ignorance.

"Ofcourse you na, immediately Mama informed me this morning of your marriage with Akhi, I'm so happy that I can't control myself. You and Akhi are the perfect match for each other" Zaynab said with enthusiasm.

"Hmm" Fadimatuu just hummed in return.

"You are not happy with the marriage right?" Zaynab asked when she noticed how Fadimatuu was replying her.

"It is not that I'm not happy with the marriage between me and your brother, I'm just scared that me and him are not in good terms as we always fight when we meet" Fadimatuu told her the half truth, she can't tell her that she is in love with someone else, that she don't even know whether he would return to her or not.

"Yes I know that you two always fight, but trust me you're going to stop this fight of yours immediately you get married" Zaynab said.

"That exactly what Aaminah said" Fadimatuu told her.

"Oh you talked to Aaminah but you couldn't call me abi?" Zaynab raised her brow as if Fadimatuu can see her.

"It is not like that, I thought you're asleep by that time that's why, but I'm sorry" Fadimatuu apologized.

"No problem but don't do it again, you know I'm your sister in law now" Zaynab laughed as she imagined she and Fadimatuu being sisters in law.

"Hahaha, your family are coming to our house today right? Are you coming with them or you're coming a bit early as I told Aaminah to come early in the morning" Fadimatuu asked her.

"Well tomorrow I've to ditched you girl, as I'm coming with my family since I'm your sister in law" Zaynab burst into fits of laughter, Fadimatuu joined her too.

"I prayed you're not that kind of wicked sisters in laws" Fadimatuu laughed.

"No na you know me, I will be the best sister in law to you in Sha Allah. Just marry Akhi and see all the love I'll help my brother shower to you"  Zaynab said.

Fadimatuu wondered if Khaleel would ever love her or she would ever love him.

"Okay bye till you come" Fadimatuu said.