Chapter 6

"Abu sa'eed radiyallahu anhu reported: The Prophet SAW said; Whoever is not grateful to the people, he is not grateful to Allah."

Jami' At-Tirmidhi 1955, Grade: Sahih.

Reminder Surah Al-khaf.

*****************

"You should start heading in and I repeat don't keep me waiting" Akhi said and the scowl return on his face by meeting Fadimatuu's eyes.

She just lowered her gaze and said "let's go" to them and they went inside Shoprite leaving him looking at their retreating back.

When they entered Shoprite, Ameerah spot an ice cream shop.

"Ice cream" She squealed gaining attention of some people passing by giving them the look of are these people okay.

Fadimatuu nudge her shoulder so that she won't embarrassed them further.

"When would you grow up, see we're getting the attention of people, they would think we're not okay" she said in hushed.

"Fadimatuu is right please stop acting childish" Zaynab said too.

"I'm sorry girls, you know I can't control my self when I saw ice cream, ice cream is bae" Ameerah loudly said and ran to the ice cream shop, gaining attention of all the people in the place.

"We're sorry please, she have some mental problem, we shouldn't have come with her" Zaynab apologized to the people looking at them and they went after her.

"I want 10 scoops of Strawberry flavour" She told the man selling the ice cream cheerfully making the man and some other people beside him to give her the look as if she's going to eat all the ice cream alone.

"Why are you giving me that look, it's not like I won't eat all. I used to took 30 scoops a day, I just reduced it.

"Okay give me 30 now since you don't want me to take less" she said again causing them to narrowed their eyes at her like seriously she's taking 30 scoops, wonders shall never end.

Fadimatuu and Zaynab were extremely shocked as they stared at her talking rubbish.

She's crazy like they said.

She turned to where they're standing and smirked at them.

They thought they could called her childish and get away with it, they don't know her.

And on top of that they said she had mental problem.

"My other sisters are here, which flavour do you want?" She asked them.

They ignored her as they left the place. She surely embarrassed them today.

It's because their isn't anyone they know saw them that's why they would let her go scout free.

She went after them forgetting about her ice cream.

"Please wait for me I know what I did was wrong, but you're the ones that kept calling me childish that's why I act like that" Ameerah rambled and they stopped walking.