Chapter 55

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "I have been ordered to fight against the people until they testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and until they establish the salah and pay the zakat. And if they do that then they will have gained protection from me for their lives and property, unless [they commit punishable acts] in Islam, and their reckoning will be with Allah."

[Bukhari & Muslim]

Reference: 40 Hadith Nawawi 8

****************************

"How did it go about seducing my brother?" Zainab teased Fadimatuu through the phone.  Fadimatuu was currently on a video call with the girls.

Fadimatuu glared at Zaynab in return. "You know I'm still angry at you?" Fadimatuu remembered that she was still angry at Zaynab for putting that lingeries even though she has bought new nighties since when they were in Saudi Arabia.

"I thought we're over that conversation and you've forgiven me, and I did it for your own good," Zaynab said smirking at her.

"For the first time I've agreed with Zaynab, you did a good job dear" Aaminah cheekily said.

"I know right," Zaynab said proudly.

"So did Akhi like the lingerie?" Ameerah asked wiggling her brows.

"Oh just stop it you three" Fadimatuu groaned making them laugh.

"Wait wait wait did you two see what I'm seeing?" Zaynab gasped pointing her finger forward.

"What?" Aaminah and Ameerah asked looking at her on the screen.

"Fadimatuu" Zaynab whispered Fadimatuu's name.

"What did I do now?" Fadimatuu asked raising her brow.

"You two should look at the love bites on her neck," Zaynab told them. Aaminah and Ameerah quickly look at her neck and indeed there are love bites there.

Fadimatuu also looked at her neck and see, that she quickly put on a veil and covered it, why did she forget about it? She knows they won't stop teasing her now.

"Look like somehow has so much fun last night," Aaminah said smirking while Fadimatuu blushed profusely when she remembered last night, it was the best night for her and Khaleel, and they've become one.

"My poor brother lost control when he saw how beautiful she looked," Zaynab mumbled.

"Drama Queen" Fadimatuu muttered.

"I should be expecting a cute niece or nephew then" Zaynab winked at her going back to her old self, while Fadimatuu just blushed in return.

"Fadimatuu you didn't tell us where you go last night in that dress?" Ameerah asked her.

"Yes tell us" Aaminah eagerly said.

Fadimatuu told them about the dinner date on the beach Khaleel set for them, and him proposing to her and confessing his love for her and she also.

"Look at the ring" Fadimatuu showed them her finger.

"Wow it's so beautiful" The girls gushed at the ring.

"I never know Akhi is so romantic" Ameerah cheekily said.

"Me too" Aaminah agreed in return.

"It's all thanks to Fadimatuu for making this side of him come out. I never imagined that Akhi would be madly in love like he was now, that guy never spared a glance at girls. But with you everything changed, I can see Akhi is happy now all because of you. Thank you babe for making Akhi a happy man." Zaynab said tearing up in the end.