Chapter 35

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape."

Sahih Al-Bukhari  6994

***********************

It was Aamna that was standing at the door!

Aamna was stunned by what she just saw.
She glanced towards Fadimatuu with a displeased look and Fadimatuu smiled nervously at her.

Fadimatuu knows Aamna doesn't know Khaleel is her husband, so she would think negative of her.

"I'm sorry Sir for entering your office without knocking. But Sir there is girl outside that's has been creating a scene. She said she wants to see you. Because she didn't have an appointment with you, that's why we didn't let her in" Aamna informed Khaleel.

"A girl? Did she tell you her name?" Khaleel asked sitting down on his seat.

"Yes, her name is Aaliyah" Aamna uttered.

"Aliyah?" Khaleel asked in thoughts wondering what she is doing here.

"Yes Sir" Aamna nod.

"Let her in" Khaleel spoked.

"Okay Sir" Aamna answered leaving the office .

Fadimatuu who had been standing started leaving Khaleel's office because she is not in the mood to meet Aaliyah.

"Where are you going?" Khaleel asked her.

"To my office" Fadimatuu replied turning around.

"Stay here" Khaleel muttered.

She went to his desk and sit on a seat across his.

"You're happy now that you've embarrassed me in front of Aamna huh?" Fadimatuu grumbled.

"When did I embarrassed you?" Khaleel asked innocently.

"You know better" Fadimatuu glared at him making him to chuckle.

"I'm sorry. It's not like what I'm about to do was wrong because we're married" Khaleel smirked making her eyes wide, wondering when Khaleel become this shameless.

"But she didn't know" Fadimatuu mumbled.

"Then tell her" Khaleel replied.

Just then they heard a knock from the door.

"Come in" Khaleel uttered.

Aamna came in with Aaliyah trailing behind her.

"Khaleel" Aaliyah squealed running to Khaleel hugging him tightly making Fadimatuu's blood boiled in anger.

Khaleel gently pushed her from his body.

"Sit down" He told her pointing to a seat opposite Fadimatuu's. She went and sit down.

Aamna excused herself and left Khaleel's office.

"So what brings you here" Khaleel asked her.

"I miss you Khaleel. Since when you went back to Abuja we haven't been communicating, that's why I thought of visiting you" Aaliyah muttered smiling widely at Khaleel.

"That's the reason you are here?" Khaleel asked not believing her.

"Yes. And I'm attending my friend's wedding which will happen this week" Aaliyah said and Khaleel nod.

"Hi Fadimatuu. I didn't notice you" Aaliyah smiled glancing towards Fadimatuu.

"Hi Aaliyah how are you?" Fadimatuu asked ignoring her statement that she didn't noticed her.