Chapter 1

The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Have Taqwa of Allah wherever you are, and follow an evil deed with a good one to wipe it out and treat the people with good behaviour"

Jama e tirmazi-1987.

*********************************

"Fadimatuu Fadimatuu!"
Fadimatuu heard Ammi hollering her name as she was cleaning the house after washing Ammi's clothes.

She sighed and went to her.

"Ammi I heard you calling me," she said calmly.

"Yes, I want you to go to Hajiya Aysha's place to collect our frying pan!" Ammi said glaring at her.

Hajiya Aisha was their neighbour
and their house is opposite theirs.

And she had a daughter who was the same age as Fadimatuu and they are best of friends.

Her name is Aaminah.

Although Fadimatuu liked going to her best friend's house, now she wanted to finish cleaning the house before she goes.

But what could she do when Ammi has sent her there? She has no other choice but to go there if she doesn't want to face Ammi's wrath.

I know you wonder who is Ammi to Fadimatuu right? Here goes your answer.

Fadimatuu is the only child of Zaynab Farouk and Muhammad Abubakar.

Since when Fadimatuu was born, her mother died leaving her and her father alone.

Hajiya Zaynab was Shuwa Arab living in Maiduguri.

She was the firstborn of her parent and had one younger sister named Hajiya Hadiza.

While Alhaji Muhammad is Fulani and the origin of Adamawa state.

But they're living in Kano state since when he was a toddler.

He is the last born in their house and had three elder siblings, Alhaji Tasi'u who is the firstborn then Hajiya Bilki then Hajiya Saada.

They met at Kano state when Hajiya Zaynab visited her uncle's place.

Alhaji Muhammad who was a neighbour to her uncle saw her there and fell in love with her.