Chapter 62

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said: "When you see the new moon of Dhul-Hijjah, and one of you wants to do sacrifice, let him refrain from(removing anything) from his hair and nails."

Sahih Muslim 1977

****************************

"Aaliyah?" Fadimatuu said coming into the living room, she was surprised when Mahira informed her that Aaliyah is here.

"Assalamu alaikum to you too" Aaliyah replied sarcastically.

"Waalaikumussalam, I'm just surprised that you're here, the last time I heard you're in Dubai" Fadimatuu explained as she sat down on the chair opposite Aaliyahs.

"Yes I returned a week ago," Aaliyah said smiling at her.

"So I decided to visit you guys" Aaliyah added.

"Oh nice" Fadimatuu forced a smile at her, she can't believe Aaliyah is going to stay at her house again, which means causing another trouble.

"But I'm not staying at your house, I'm staying at my uncle's house," Aaliyah said as if reading Fadimatuu's thoughts. Aaliyah and Adeel lodged at their uncle's place when they arrived in Abuja.

"That's good," Fadimatuu said smiling widely at her, she's happy that she's not staying at their house.

"Can't hide your excitement huh?" Aaliyah asked.

"Don't blame me" Fadimatuu shrugged.

"Where is Khaleel?" Aaliyah asked as it's because of him she came to their house, and another reason as well.

"He's in his room, let me go and call him for you," Fadimatuu said, as today is the weekend they're at home.

"I can go to him," Aaliyah said standing up.

"No you can't, just sit down and let me call my husband for you?" Fadimatuu said standing and heading out of the living room without waiting for Aaliyah's reply.

Enjoy while it last Fadimatuu.  Aaliyah smiled evilly.

She thought she can keep calling him her husband for that long? Then she's wrong, very wrong. Because Khaleel is going to be her husband very soon!

Aaliyah sits down on the chair looking around the living room. "This mansion is going to be mine very soon," She said aloud as she started laughing hysterically.

Aaliyah knows that the pictures she sent to Khaleel have started creating doubt for Fadimatuu in his mind. And she's very sure Fadimatuu didn't tell him that she meets Adeel right? That would make her work a little bit easier.

Before she wanted to use her number to send Khaleel the picture, but when she thought of it, Khaleel would maybe blame her for separating the two of them. So to be on the safer side she used an unknown number that Khaleel didn't know.

She laughed again when she remembered the thing she was planning next, and she was very sure Fadimatuu can't get out of it.

She loved Khaleel so much and seeing him married to another woman, not her breaks her heart. She just can't sacrifice her love for him to be happy with another woman right? She has to fight for her love and that's what she's doing right now.

She just hope her plan would work perfectly.

***

Fadimatuu entered Khaleel's bedroom and found him sitting on the sofa lost in his thoughts.

She went and sit beside him on the sofa, and snuggle close to him.

"Habibi Aaliyah is here," Fadimatuu told him.