Chapter 22

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Assure six deeds for me and I will assure for you Paradise. When you speak, do not lie. When you promise, do not break it. When you are trusted, do not betray it. Lower your gaze, guard your chastity, and restrain your hands from harming others."

Musnad Abī Ya'lá 4195

*********************

The ticking sound of the clock can be heard inside the glass office, as Khaleel was so engrossed in his work.

Khaleel looked at the pile of files he had to finished going through and signing them before 4pm as his flight is by 5pm.

He need to go back to Kano today as his wedding is tomorrow.

He was currently staying in Abuja now, as his works is here since when Baba and Abba handled the company to him.

They transferred all their shares of the company to Khaleel and Fadimatuu's name. But Khaleel is the one who would be handling the company as Fadimatuu is a woman.

But Fadimatuu is also going to work in the company when she finished her NYSC ( National Youth Service Corps).

Now S&M Agency of Elegance is in Khaleel's hands.

He was finally given the CEO of the company, which he's happy about it as his dream had came true.

He's always busying himself in work, he is a workaholic.

The main branches of their company in Nigeria are in Abuja, Kano, Lagos State. Though they're other small branches in other state.

But the Branch in Abuja is the main one, so Khaleel used to stay in Abuja, and after his wedding he's taking Fadimatuu with him there.

They have other branches in other countries too like in England, South Africa, Dubai and so on. Each of the countries, they've appointed an acting CEOs that would be handling the companies since they're not staying there.

Khaleel used to go and check their companies in other countries especially if a problem occured.

Khaleel studied Mechanical Engineering, he did his Masters and PhD in it.

He also have MBA degree (Masters of Business Administration).

"Mr Siddiqui it's already 4pm" Khaleel's secretary informed him and he nod at her.

"Ms. Aamna I'll leave the company at your hands till I come back in a week time. If any problem occured you should informed me, though I'll be working at home" Khaleel told his Secretary.

It is because she's the best secretary that he can find in Nigeria that's why he appointed her if not he won't, as he don't like working with women.

"Okay Sir, I'll handle the company very well you have my words" Ms. Aamna smiled.

"I'll leave then" Khaleel stood up from his office chair and carried his black office bag stuffing some important files inside.

"Wishing you safe trip Sir" Ms. Aamna said and Khaleel nod at her as he went out of his office.

***