Chapter 30

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "The angels keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for anyone of you, as long as he is at his Musalla (praying place) and he does not pass wind. They say: O Allah! Forgive him, O Allah! Be Merciful to him."

Sahih Bukhari : 445

*********************

It had been two weeks since her last talk with Khaleel and seeing him because she had fulfilled his wish of not showing her face to him again.

He had gone back to work the next day which is Monday.

She would woke up everyday early in the morning to prepare his breakfast and he used to eat it. But the moment she finished preparing and arranging it on the dinning table she would go back to her room so that she wouldn't meet him.

Even at dinner they never met, because she used to eat it in her room so that she wouldn't meet him, and Khaleel too never look for her.

The thing that hurts her the most was when she talk to her family and his family on the phone, she used to lie to them telling them that they're living happily which they are not.

She is always bored sitting in this Mansion alone if not for Mahira she would have died of boredness.

She had begged Zaynab to come to her house but everytime she declined as always saying she don't want to disturb the newly weds.

"Ma'am there is a man downstairs, he said he came to see you and Sir" Mahira's voice broke her trance of thoughts as she came inside the living room upstairs.

"Okay and why did I tell you about calling me Ma'am" Fadimatuu replied raising her brow.

"I'm sorry" Mahira apologized.

"Tell him I'm coming" Fadimatuu spoked and Mahira nod leaving the living room.

Fadimatuu went to her room to wear her veil.

She came downstairs and whom she saw made her happy. "Assalamu alaikum I didn't know you're the one" Fadimatuu smiled as she sat on a chair beside him

"Our bride I'm so happy to see you" Hammad smiled widely at her.

"How are you? You didn't tell me you're coming today I would have prepared delicious food for you" Fadimatuu smiled.

"Now too it's not too late because I'm very hungry" Hammad laughed rubbing his stomach which made Fadimatuu laughed too.

They've grown closer now and she is free with him. Who wouldn't be free to such an awesome man?

"Let me go and bring food for you" Fadimatuu said standing up.

"I'm joking, I'm full" Hammad stopped her from going.

"Are you sure?" Fadimatuu asked him and he nod.

"Okay let me go and bring refreshments for you then" Fadimatuu said heading to the kitchen.

She later came back with refreshments.

"Where is my crazy friend?" Hammad asked.

"My bad I suppose to informed him that you're here" Fadimatuu facepalmed her face.

"No problem" Hammad smiled.

"Let me call him for you, he didn't know you're here?" Fadimatuu asked.

"Yes it's a surprise" Hammad answered and she nod as she went upstairs.

She is nervous as she haven't seen Khaleel for the past two weeks and no talk ever came in between them.