Chapter 2

Taehyung

Jimin parked his car and we both got off. I was feeling a bit nervous because all I wanted was a job at McDonalds. I hope they have a stall here too.

"Why does your face look like you just pooped your pants?" Jimin asked

"Shut the fuck up I'm scared"

"I'm sure you'll get a job Tae, don't worry so much". He's such a good friend. "Also I don't need you to make that ugly face when I'm trying to get attention from the girls". I take that back.

I was going to say something back to him but as soon as I saw the fair, my jaw dropped open. 

There were hundreds of stalls with different companies names written in funny fonts, company logos and different colors. I could see companies like Apple, IKEA, Google and Amazon and many more. They each had people sitting on a desk and describing the job to people. I couldn't find McDonald's though.

There were food stalls too, popcorn and cotton candy. Fuck, it's like we were kids. I thought it would be more formal cause it's a job fair. 

"Woah Jimin, this is amazing!" I exclaimed, but got no reply. Then I saw him laughing with two girls next to him. Typical Jimin

I started walking toward the Apple stall and it was pretty crowed. So I decided I'll go there last. IKEA was the most crowded though. There were mostly girls who were giggling and pointing towards something. I wonder what it is. 

I decided to go to Amazon. I hope they want a delivery boy or something cause I don't know how to do anything else. 

"Hello, thank you for considering Amazon! What can I do for you?" the girl who was at the Amazon stall asked me. Damn, it sounded as if she was a robot.

"Um I just wanted to know what's your job criteria?" Criteria? DAMN at least school helped me in something.

"We are looking for someone to work at our warehouse, someone who can stock and send out products to sell."  That doesn't sound too bad.

"And what's the salary?" I asked

She was about to reply but loud music started playing from somewhere.  And guess what? It was my favorite song.

I left the Amazon stall and went to find where the music was coming from. The song was not the original one tho, someone was singing it and his voice was beautiful.

I saw a crowd near the IKEA stall so I started walking towards it with awe. His voice was truly beautiful. I wanted to know who he was, his voice was pulling me like a magnet.