Chapter 3

Jungkook 

I hate my job. 

All I do is sell beds all day. I'm so tired of it.

Today, I woke up feeling like shit. Probably shouldn't have slept so late. 

Like any other day, I ate cereal and wore my yellow and blue IKEA uniform. While making my hair, my phone rang. It's my manager.

"Good morning" I said trying to sound cheerful

"Hello Jungkook, if you didn't know already, our company is a part of the job fair this year. Unfortunately, one of the employees got sick at the last moment so you are going to have to replace him."

"WHAT?" I hate things like these wtf 

"No sir please, you know I'm not good at this kind of stuff"

"I know Jungkook but there's really nothing I can do. This fair is extremely important because you know many people quit this year right? We are desperate for employees."

"....."

"Please?" He asked with a low voice

My manager was actually a really good man. He was like a father to me. He sometimes had to act bossy because he had a manager too who was a jerk.

"You're my manager, you can't say please, you have to order me. But okay I'll go. Just because of you"

"Thank you! And please don't be rude to the people there"

"I'll try" I said and cut the call

Could this day get any worse?

----At the fair----

This day did get worse.

Girls have surrounded my stall and all are trying to take pictures with me. Well, at least my handsome face can get us some employees.

But none of the people here actually seemed like people who work. They all just wanted to work in the same company as me. 

"Please hire me, I will care of you"

"No, hire me. I would not let you do any work."

While trying to shut them up, I noticed a karaoke machine next to my stall. If I can't shut them up by talking, I'll sing.

I pushed some of the girls away and went to the machine. I selected the song 'Feelings by Lauv" because he was my favorite singer. 

As soon as I started singing, all of them went quite. I knew how much power my voice held.

(Also I know that a karaoke machine at a fair sounds stupid but my brain does not have a lot of use so just adjust pls)

While singing, I noticed a head which was very out of place. A blue head. He started pushing through the crowd and came to the front.

As soon as I saw his face, I wanted to stop singing. Because he took my breath away. His blue hair was not the only unique thing about him, in fact everything about him was unique. 

(Lyrics to the song)

Is my love too much?

Or is it just enough for you, for you?

'Cause it's getting late, would you like to stay? Ah
'Cause I'm bad at reading signs

His eyes were staring straight into mine, it was as if time had stopped and all I could see was him. The red bandanna he wore showcased his gorgeous forehead. And his skin was golden and flawless.

Know we've been friends

And love only knows broken ends

Yeah, that's what you said
But, let me change your mind

I quickly looked away from him, not being able to handle his deadly stare. 

Mmm, mmm, mmm

'Cause feelings are hard to find

Mmm, mmm, mmm
Feelings are hard

The song soon ended and everyone clapped for me. I looked at smurf head to see if he was clapping and he was. He was also smiling. He had a beautiful smile. 

Everyone went their ways after that, finally leaving me alone. I went back to my stall and saw smurf head standing there.