Chapter 4

Taehyung

I saw an angel today. Now I can die peacefully. 

The boy. The way he sang. The way he looked at me. I cannot do this right now.

I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH A CUTE BOY.

Stop freaking out

Okay Okay Okay Okay I'm calm. I PROMISE I'M CALM.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked

"Hey, I wanted to know um whats the job criteria?" I asked him, repeating the word 'criteria' cause it sounds smart.

"We're not looking for someone who's qualified and stuff, we just need someone to sell beds" he said looking a bit disinterested.

This is my new dream job. Fuck McDonald's.

"And will I get a discount on the products if I work there?"

It was an odd question I know, but I was desperate

"Yes"

"Hire me" I almost begged

"Um okay, you need to fill out this application form" he said while giving me a sheet of paper.

"A form? Just for selling beds?"

"It's more of a formality honestly, we're desperate for employees so get ready to sell beds"

"Taehyung! I finally found you"

I looked around and saw Jimin and by his side was yoongi

It was the Min Yoongi.

SHDHEHSJBDHEJESISNNEBSJDJANDBDJSJDBDH

Don't. Don't. Don't

Don't freak out

"Oh hi Yoongi" I said, trying to look cool

"Hey" he replied

Well this is awkward.

Jungkook

I saw how a pink haired guy called the blue haired angel. What is up with their hair colors?

The blue haired guy, who now I know is Taehyung was staring at the guy standing next to the pink dude.

They said 'Hey' to each other and then there an awkward silence. 

"So, please fill out the form quickly if you want the job" I said, pointing at the paper in his hand.

"You're gonna be working at IKEA?" the pink dude asked

"Yeah, I really need a new bed chim" smurf head said while writing his details on the form.

"You can work at my company you know" the black haired guy (yoongi) said

Smurfy blushed a little at that. 

Suddenly, a loud hey was heard and a red haired guy kissed the black haired guy. 

 He gave me the form and just walked away. It was pretty obvious that he likes the black haired guy. 

Both of his friends went after him. 

I read his form. His name was Kim Taehyung and he was 22 years old. I'm one year younger to him. 

Well, I can't wait for him to start working with me.

(LMAO IM SORRY IF THIS WAS CONFUSING BECAUSE OF SO MANY HAIR COLORS 

Hobi- red

Yoongi- black

Taehyung- blue

Jimin- pink

Jungkook-?)