Chapter 24

FINALLY

taehyung and jungkook were out of iKEA. 

one of the staff members had forgotten something and had come around 6am and found both of them on the same bed. both of them were drooling too.

"uhh" the staff member had no idea what to say because they looked pretty..... comfortable.

taehyung was the first one to wake up. probably because jungkook was drooling on his face. '

"EW WHAT THE FUCK EWWW GET AWAY FROM ME" he screamed and ran away from jungkook. he went to the bathroom to wash his face because it was sticky and disgusting. 

jungkook was kinda awake but he still wasnt fully awake. his head was just beside the drool of taehyung. a little to the right... and his face would go SMACK! into the drool.'

aaaaanddddddd

YEP

jungkook had to shift to the right. he had to do that. 

as soon as his cheek touched it. his eyes went wide open. he opened his mouth to scream but no noise came out.

he quickly got on his feet and ran towards the bathroom too.

all this while.... the staff member was kinda weirded out. 

'who the fuck are these weirdos' he thought while scoffing. he decided to wait and sat on one of the beds.

'maybe i could just leave them here again' he thought.

'nah im not that evil ahhaha' 

'the bed looks so comfortable though, so i take a nap? i mean... these kids are probably gonna take long so might as well do it' 

meanwhile, taehyung was scrubbing his face with his hand like crazy. 

his head was full of 'ews' and 'whatthefuck' 

and then he saw jungkook enter. 

he wanted to murder him 

but before taehyung could attack him, jungkook ran straight to the wash basin and started to put water on his face 

"what are you doing?" taehyung asked him.

"you fucking bastard.... you..... your FUCKING SPIT IS ON MY FUCKING FACE" jungkook said in the middle of washing his face. 

oh. 

WAit

YESSS 

TAEHYUNG GOT REVENGE

HE SMiled widely because he wasnt the only one who suffered

"why the fuck are you smiling?" 

"nothing" taehyung mumbled

jungkook shut the tap and started walking towards taehyung

(here it comes)

taehyung backed away and his back touched the wall

jungkook continued to walk until he was vErY close to taehyung]

he put his hand on both sides of his face 

they both could feel each others breath 

and jungkook said "what. do. you. find. funny?" 

"i said, nothing" taehyung said with a little attitude. he isnt fucking scared of this giAnt bunny

jungkook raised his eyebrows and smirked

he was about to say something when taehyung pushed him away and said "ew YOUR BREATH STINKS" 

(SORRRY I KNOW ITS A SMALL CHAPTER DJDHDHD AND PLEASE WHAT WAS THIS ITS SO RANDOM SJDHDHDHDSHDS WHATS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN, ANYGAYS I HOPE I MADE YOUR DAY A BIT BETTER BYEEE ILYY)