Chapter 12

Taehyung

While panicking, I quickly turned on the flashlight from my phone and guided myself to where the store exit was. It was so fucking scary and quiet. The fact that I was new here and didn't know where the exit was did not help.

SHIT IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE.

WHY DID I WATCH SO MANY HORROR MOVIES SHSHSHHSHSH

Why the fuck is this store so huge? I tried my best to not hit the corners of the beds because they hurt like a bitch. I was finally out of the bed section but now I didn't know what to do. Should I go left or right? 

WAITT

 I have Jackson's number! I can call him and ask where to go. Oh shit, it's 2 am though so he probably won't be awake. 

Should I call him? I should. No, I shouldn't. But, I don't have any other option. 

I hesitantly called him after thinking about it for a few minutes. It ringed about 5 times before he picked up. Shit, I probably woke him up.

"Hello?" he didn't sound sleepy.

"Hey, this is Taehyung" I know I'm awkward. 

"Oh hi, any problem? You're calling quite late" I could hear music in the background.

"I accidentally slept on one of the beds and now I think I'm stuck, so I called you to ask you where the exist is because I cannot see the direction boards" I said way too quickly. 

"Whaaat" his words were slurry. Is he drunk?

"Jackson? Are you drunk?"

"Nooo wayyyyy" 

Yep, he's drunk. Ugh, what a waste of time.

"Go home already, you have to wake up early for work tomorrow" 

"Didn't you get the email? We have no work tomorrow! FUCK YESSSSSS" how much did he drink?

Also,

WHAT 

WHAT THE FUCK

NO WORK TOMORROW? 

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF HERE??

I quickly cut the call and went to my email inbox. He wasn't lying. Apparently, there was some maintenance work that had to be done. Well, they might be able to save me. I can last a night here. 

I CAN RIGHT?

NO, I'm not freaking out. 

I took a few deep breathes. Exhale and inhale. It's okay.

I CAN DO THIS

But the worst part of it all was that my phone didn't have much battery, so I won't be able to play games. Should I call Jimin? Would he be awake? 

Probably. 

I called him twice, he didn't pick up. He's probably fucking someone. That's what he always does when I need him. He did that last time too-

No, this is not a time to think about that. Right now I have two options. I can either stay in this hot as fuck, scary as fuck and boring as fuck place or I can find out a way to get out of here. 

What should I do?

I guess, I can try to get out of here. If only it wasn't so hot then it would have been perfect for me to sleep. 

I decided to maybe find the control room or something? If I can find the A.C controls I can probably spend the night here and then the maintenance workers can help me out? Will they come over here though? Shit, I have no idea what's gonna happen. 

Jungkook

 Where the fuck am I? Why is it so dark in here?

YO

THE FUCK

IT'S 2!??

I HAD PUT AN ALARM

 Wait. 

NO

Do not tell me I'm still at-

I'M STILL AT THE STORE

IT'S SO HOT.

IT'S SO QUIET

Wait....

What is that?

I could see a small white light. Please tell me I'm not alone. I quickly got up from the bed and started walking towards the light. It was hardly visible but I eat carrots so, I have good eyesight. There's a high possibility of that being a security guard or something. 

I was getting near, but the light was moving too. I started walking faster, running now trying to reach the light. I bumped into many things on the way but that didn't matter right now. 

I finally reached close enough to know that the light was coming from a phone someone was holding. 

"Uhhhh hello?" I didn't know what else to say.

The person with the light started running and was making these ugly noises.

"NOOO I'M TOO EARLY TO DIE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" a deep voice said

The fuck?

I started running after him. 

"Wait, I'm not a ghost-"

"STOP FOLLOWING ME" he sounded as if he had pooped his pants.

"It's me Jungkook, I work here!" I shouted so that he could hear me over his own screaming.

He stopped suddenly which made me bump into him. He put the flashlight on my face, blinding me. 

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" wait a second, I know that voice

"Taehyung?" I took the phone and put the light on his face. It was him. He looked really scared. What a pussy.

"I slept on one of the beds and just woke up so, that's why I'm here" he said, looking at the floor. I kept the light in a way that it was showing both of us.

"Same" is all I said before I tried to figure out what to do. I guess we could spend the night here, except it's too hot. 

"I've tried everything, I called Jackson but he's drunk. I called Jimin but he's not answering, also we have a holiday tomorrow so yeah, we're fucked" he said way to quickly. 

"Wait, why do we have a holiday tomorrow" Shit

"Because of some maintenance work"

Wait....

"THEN HOW WILL WE GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOT AS FUCK PLACE" Now, it was my turn to freak out. 

We're stuck here. 

(ITS HAPPENING HHSHSHSH)