Chapter 21

(THANKS @goodnight_hoes FOR GIVING ME AN IDEA HAHDHSHS)

"Uhh" 

both taehyung and jungkook were now aWKward.

they weren't sleepy and all they wanted to do was to get out of the stuffy and dark store. 

after jungkook pushed taehyung off him, taehyung glared at jungkook which jungkook found absolutely adorable.

wAit.

WHAT.

NO HE DIDN'T.

Don't worry, im just trying to convince him.

they both started walking back to the beds and it was silent until jungkook asked something.

"hey can i ask you something?" 

"uhh sure" taehyung said.

'shit, this better not be about the hug i gave him' taehyung groaned internally. 

"you were crying and uhh saying something about love and stuff" jungkook said while looking at his feet.

taehyung had completely forgotten about that.

jungkook continued "if you don't mind, may i ask who you were talking about? you dont have to tell me if you dont want to"

'should i tell him? it's not like he knows yoongi.... plus i do need someone to talk to' taehyung thought.

"there's this guy i like but he has a boyfriend"

"damn, that sucks" jungkook said. he was kinda bad at comforting people, but for some reason he wanted to comfort taehyung. 

"yeah, its not that big of a deal honestly, im used to it now" taehyung said, a frown forming on his face.

jungkook wanted to wipe that frown of his face. he wanted taehyung to move on. he didnt know what was happening to him. he usually never cared this much. 

"is he cute?" 

"VERY OMG HE'S SO-" taehyung started saying with a smile, but then realized that jungkook probably doesn't give a shit. 

"nevermind" taehyung finished.

jungkook had noticed the way his eyes lit up and then died down. 

"no, please continue" jungkook said.

"nah, i dont want to bore you"

"i wont be bored, i promise" 

they had reached the beds and jungkook led taehyung to a king bed which was VERY comfortable. 

they both sat facing each other.

"continue- OMG HE'S VERY what?" jungkook imitated taehyung which made taehyung chuckle.

"he's just really cute and hot at the same time. he's one of the sweetest people i've ever met and he's just.... him" taehyung said with a sad tone.  

"i can help you" jungkook said lowly, it was almost like a whisper. he almost regretted saying it once he saw taehyung's confused face. 

"help me?" 

"if you want to, i can help you move on from him" 

(I KNOW I KNOW THIS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT STARVE BITCHES BYE)