Chapter 5

Taehyung

It just sucked. One- sided crushes.

It's so weird isn't it? You dream and think about someone every day and they have no idea. When they look at you, you feel nervous but they don't.

I knew it was wrong to like somebody with a boyfriend. But I didn't choose to like him. It just happened itself.

I still remember, it was about two years ago. It was a pretty normal day, and Jimin had asked me "Do you like anyone?"

I asked him "What do you mean?"

"I mean do you have romantic feelings for someone tae? I'm asking cause my friend wants to go on a date with you and well, if you already like someone then I can tell her no"

I thought about it, and then Yoongi had entered the room. He just came in just at the right moment. It was like I always liked him, but was only realizing it then.

I had confessed to him too, about 6 months ago. But I was too late. He was already dating Hobi by then. I was late by a week.

A week.

After he rejected me, I tried so hard to move on. I distracted myself by fucking people but it didn't work. At the end of the night, he was the only one I thought about.

But Yoongi wasn't a jerk about it. He always tried to not bring up him and hobi dating for my sake. They didn't even kiss a lot in front of me.

He must have thought I'm over it because recently they kiss a lot. In front of me. Sometimes they even make out. I think I'm used to it by now. This numb feeling.

So, at the fair today I just walked away because I didn't want to show anyone any emotion. I told Jimin to drop me back home because now I got a job at IKEA.

I wasn't in the mood to stay here now anyway.

"Jimin, can you please drop me back home" I asked him

"Why are you leaving now tae? We just reached." hobi said

Hobi didn't seem to know about my confession. I'm glad yoongi didn't tell him.

"I'm just not feeling that well, and um Jimin you can actually stay here, I'll take the bus"

"No, I'm dropping you" Jimin said while taking out his car keys from his pocket.

"Jimin, it's fine, I can really take the bus"

"Shut up, it's final that I'm dropping you" Jimin said bye to hobi and yoongi and started walking toward the parking lot.

"Bye guys" I said to them, making eye contact with yoongi for a second.

No. I have to get over him. I have to.

Jimin and me reached his car and before sitting he asked me "Are you okay?"

He really is the bestest friend ever.

"Yeah, plus I think I might have a new crush now" I wanted to lighten up the mood, even if it meant lying. I didn't want my best friend to pity me.

"Really? Who?" he asked after we both sat in the car

"Did you see the guy who was singing?"

He nodded "The guy who was at IKEA?"

"Yeah"

"He was cute, but he looked like a top, and I ain't gonna bottom for anyone" Jimin said

"Bitch how the fuck do you even know that?" I asked

"I just know tae"

"Whatever, I'm just glad that now I have a job, so I can get a new bed"

"Damn, how are you so sure that you'll get the job?" Jimin asked. We were almost there

"The cute guy told me that they are desperate for employees"

"Oh shit, I should have taken the job too then"

"Why do you have to take it? You're rich as hell" I said

"So that you won't have to be alone" he said while parking the car in front of my building.

"Omg, you don't have to do that chim, I can manage on my own you know" I said while taking off my seat belt.

"No you can't. You're a baby tae"

"Shut the fuck up" I said while getting off the car. "Thank you Jimin, for being my private driver" I said and shut the car door.

Before he could down the car windows to reply I ran away, chuckling.

He just gave me the middle finger and drove away.

I sighed while going into the elevator. I really didn't want to cry today.

(One sided crushes really do suck :/)