Chapter 15

Taehyung

We finally reached the break room. I realized that my backpack was here too.

 I just remembered that I could change into my normal clothes and I fucking had a charger in my backpack too. 

SHIT.

I HAVE EARPHONES TOO.

MUSIC IS MY CURE TO EVERYTHING.

No but seriously, heartbroken? Music. 

Want to study? Music.

Wanna dance? Music.

Want to cry? Music.

Wanna confess to someone? Sing a song for them.

Wanna cover up awkward silence? Music.

Music is just the solution to every damn thing in this world. And dogs too.

While I was thinking about whether I like music more or dogs, Jungkook was removing a few snacks from the vending machine. 

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked with a few coins in his hand.

"Anything sweet" I hate spicy food.

He removed a packet of skittles. My favorite. It was the last packet too.

I went to take it from his hand but he didn't give it to me and just looked at me.

"What?" he asked looking at me, confused.

"These skittles aren't for me?"

"Um no"

THIS FUCKER

HE'LL DIE ONCE WE'RE OUT OF HERE.

"But they're my favorite" I gave him my famous puppy eyes that always worked on Jimin.

"I don't care" he said and turned away. He took some more stuff for himself and sat on one of the tables.

I hate him. I can't believe I called him an angel that day at the fair. Jerk.

I took a few coins out of my backpack and 

WAIT 

There's one more packet of skittles. Oh but it's the sour ones. I hate that one. 

Ugh.

I frowned and decided to-

"Hey, I realized I don't like this one so you can have it" Jungkook was now standing and was holding out the colorful packet.

I didn't hesitate and took it from him while mumbling a 'thanks'

I AM SO HAPPY

AYAYAYAYAY

I quickly opened the packet and almost inhaled the delicious treats. 

What I didn't realize that Jungkook had a little smile on his face. 

okay so i'm just gonna write this chapter because i wanted to ask ya'll a few things.

1. this story can have many possibilities from here on, i'm a bit confused. Should I include angst? 

2. do you prefer 1st person pov or 3rd

3. again, i'm confused about this angst or no

sorry for the insanely short chapter-