Chapter 9

Taehyung

That guy is so rude

He just left while I was talking to him.

Whatever.

I quickly changed into the uniform and it was quite comfortable. It was a dark blue t-shirt with IKEA written in yellow. There was a name tag too with my name on it but I didn't see it on the singing guy. I really wanted to know his name.

After changing into my uniform, a staff member led me to the bed section. She said that there are many different sections like beds, chairs, couches etc.

I'm glad I was allocated to the bed one so I can test out which one I want. After all, the only reason I'm here is for a fucking bed.

Jungkook

I was bored as fuck.

By now my shift would have been over but here I am. 

Two girls walked in. They looked like they just came out of a barbie movie. Pink hair, pink clothes and pink makeup.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(no offence but i hate pink)

They were both giggling and walking towards me.

Ugh, I really didn't wanna do this today. I was gonna tell them to fuck off but I saw Jin was watching me. 

Smiling, I warmly welcomed the girls.

 I wanna die.

"Hiiii, we're looking for a bed oppa" one of them said

(oppa card used, i promise i wont use it again)

"What kind of bed miss?"

Shit, jin was still looking at me

"Probably a double one, if you're joining too oppa hehehehe" the other one said 

Real smooth 

Still smiling, I showed them various beds but they seemed disinterested. Just like everyone else, they just wanted to see me and 'spend time' with me.

I looked towards where jin was standing and FINALLLY

HE'S GONE

"Oppa, can you show us more beds?"

"No, who do you think you-" JIN IS HERE

He's standing next to me

FUCKFUCKFUCFUCFCFCUFKU

Putting on a smile quickly, I said "No, who do you think will do it? Obviously me right? Hahaha" please that was the fakest laugh ever. (is fakest a word?)

Jin gave me a look of approval and I'm not even kidding when I say I showed them every damn bed in the store. I was so tired of talking and my legs were starting to hurt.

At the end they said "we'll come tomorrow and you can show us some more beds hehehe, byeeee"

I sighed and fell on the nearest sofa. 

I looked at my watch. It was 8pm. Finally, I'm so hungry.

One good thing about ikea was the food. It was actually pretty good. And free :)

I went to the staff break room where they usually keep the dinner for the staff. 

Not many people were there though. I could only see a few people and of course, smurf head. His hair is so bright that it's impossible to not see him.

Taehyung

Turns out that guys name is Jungkook. I found out through a guy at my department. His name is Jackson.

(LMFAO OF COURSE IM GONNA INCLUDE JACKSON)

He was pretty cute. We spent the rest of the day together and he seemed cool. While he was explaining the whole selling thing I saw that Jungkook was trying his best to not lose his shit in front of jin. I don't think he had noticed that we're in the same department. 

"Hey it's break time wanna eat together?" he asked 

"Yeah sure, I've heard the food here is pretty good"

"Woah, you've never eaten here? I know some people who come here just to eat" 

"Really?" Woah I never knew the food was that good.

We both reached the break room and there was so much food. Is this heaven? Nah, it would be heaven if it was free. 

"Don't worry, it's free" Jackson said while giving me a plate.

ITS HEAVEN. MOM IM IN HEAVEN 

Why am I getting this excited over food?

I filled up my plate with literally everything. There was pasta, burgers, noodles cake and much more.

(*EVIL LAUGH* I LOVE MAKING YALL HUNGRY)

Jackson and I both sat on a table and I starting eating my food like a freaking lunatic. I have no self control. Jackson laughed at me a bit and then started eating too.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and it was Jimin. I didn't wanna pick it up cause I was still mad at him. But I did anyway and went to the side so that Jackson couldn't hear me.

"Hey tae, I just wanted to apologize once more. I'm really really sorry" he said as soon as I picked up.

"Yeah, I guess it's fine. I didn't get fired so it's okay" there's no point in being mad at him. He always makes me forgive him with his cuteness. 

"Are you still at work? Or did you reach home?" 

"Nah, I'm gonna have to work till 12 today cause of a (an?) asshole" 

"Well, you won't be alone because I'm coming there" I could hear him entering his car.

"What? No Jimin, don't. Do not come Jimin. I already have a friend here so its fine" I didn't want him to suffer with me.

"I'm already on my way tae" why tf is he so stubborn

"Jimin. Do not come"

"Almost there. Byeeee" he cut the call.

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind him coming here. Plus that seokjin guy just left so at least I'll be able to talk to Jimin. 

I continued eating and saw Jungkook entering the room. He looked..... tired. I felt kinda bad for him because jin was messing with him the whole day. 

Someone else entered the room and left the door open. Jimin had just entered the store.