Chapter 8

(my fav song^)

( i recommend listening to it while reading)

Taehyung

Jimin and me finally reached and I quickly got off the car after saying a quickly goodbye to him. He had apologized a lot during the car ride but I don't know if I have forgiven him yet.

This branch was supposed to be the biggest store in the city. It was a stand-alone building but was somehow always crowded. I always found the 'IKEA' logo pretty cool. It was written on the building and was so big that you could see it from miles away.

I used to come here a lot with my mom. She was kinda obsessed with the stuff here. 

But I didn't want to think so much so I quickly ran to the entrance of the store. There was this feeling in my stomach. The kind of feeling you have on a roller-coaster. I checked the time on my watch and it was 5: 22. I'm not that late.

As soon as I entered, I tried to look for a staff member but I couldn't find any. I looked on my left and saw a door with 'staff room' written on it. I decided to go in there. 

There was only one person. A very good looking guy with black hair. 

"You must be Kim Taehyung" he said while writing something on a notepad. 

"Yes, it's my first day" 

"You're late, I'm sure you know that. Do you have an excuse?" he did not look happy

"No" thats all I said

"Okay well, this branch is the last in punctuality and you're gonna have to work till 12 tonight." 

"But I'm only 20 minutes late!" I really didn't want to work till midnight. 

"Doesn't matter. It's your first day. You should be glad I didn't fire you" he said and handed me a bag. "This bag has your uniform, quickly put it on and go to the bed section" he left the room.

I went to the bathroom to change into my uniform, when I saw a familiar face. It was the singing guy from last time. He was standing in front of the mirror, looking kinda.....sad?

Jungkook

He really shouted at me a hell lot. 

Flashback

"Looks like you finally realized that you have a job huh?" Kim Seokjin said as soon as I entered. 

"I was stuck in traffic"

"You have zero job ethics. Look at you, sweaty and also stinky. Do you ever wash your uniform? You are disrespectful and always rebelling." Oh fuck, am I gonna get fired?

All of the employees were just sitting there, scared of what was about to happen. He really had to do this in front of everyone huh.

"Unfortunately, Mr Kim Namjoon here begged me to not fire you, so consider this your last chance." I looked at namjoon and he gave me a small smile. 

" I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to move you shift." 

"What? To when?" I liked my shift timings and didn't want them to change.

"You're gonna have to stay till midnight on weekdays and till 2 on weekends. No arguing. Dismissed" he said and everyone got up to go to their allocated areas.

Namjoon and jin were still at the front, talking to each other.

I really wanted to thank joon for doing what he did, but I'll just do it later.

Seokjin came upto me later and gave me a new uniform because apparently mine was 'stinky' 

(who wants the stinky t-shirt? its for 900 dollars)

End of flashback

Now here I was, looking at my beautiful face in the mirror, wondering why I fucked up so bad. I hated that guy. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. 

I was about to leave the bathroom when I saw that guy.... what was his name? 

Taehyung, he was just standing there and looking at me. I'm not in the mood to welcome him here.

"Hey, you're the guy who was singing that day right?" he said. I noticed he had a bag in his hands. The same bag that I got when I was hired. Oh, so he's gonna be working in this branch.

"Yeah, that's me" I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone but I didn't want to make this guy feel bad on his first day like I did. 

(me: tell them the tea jungkook, about what happened on your first day

jk: no, save it for later

me: but i wanna tell them

jk: I'll perform my time again, only for you if you dont tell them

me: I won't ever tell anyone what happened ever in my entire life and it will always be a secret)