Chapter 16

After eating, both taehyung and jungkook were doing separate things. Taehyung decided to listen to some music on his earphones.

Jungkook on the other hand, went to sleep again on one of the beds. 

Taehyung was on one of the beds too, closing his eyes while listening to music.

Jungkook was one a single bed while taehyung was two beds away from him, on a huge king sized bed. 

'damn, I'm definitely getting this one' taehyung  thought, lying down on the comfy bed. He checked the time and it was about 4 am.

Taehyung played the song 'getting over you' by lauv.

He just hoped he won't cry this time. 

(lyrics of the song)

Running from the moment

So I don't recall
Late nights, not you

He only listened to this song for one reason.

Yoongi.

Waking up in a cold sweat
Someone else in this cold bed
I'd do anything to not be alone

He thought about him a lot. He wanted to get over him, he wanted to think about someone else.

All alone with the ceiling
All alone with this feeling
And I wonder if I'll ever let go

He wished he could talk to someone about him. About how much he loves him and how much he hates him too.

I tried spending my nights under
Someone new
But the truth is
I could spend my whole life getting over you

Taehyung knew he was wasting time on yoongi, hell he KNEW that yoongi will never like him back. Why does he still like him though? Why can't he get off his mind? Why does everything he see remind him of yoongi?

Yeah yeah yeah
Getting over you
Getting over you

Taehyung hadn't realize that his eyes were watering, he was too immersed in listening to his heart breaking.

Jungkook however, had opened his eyes because he couldn't sleep. He was thinking about what taehyung was doing, he looked on his left and put his phone flashlight near taehyung's face when he saw a small tear roll down his cheek.

The flashlight on taehyung's face didn't affect him, he had his eyes closed and another tear slipped passed his eyes.

'What's wrong with him?' Jungkook got a little worried about what happened to smurf.

'Should I do something?' Jungkook thought.

'Nah, there's no point him disturbing him', he turned back to go to his bed when he heard sniffling

Taehyung was now full on crying, startling jungkook a bit.

"I just wanted someone, anyone to love me. Someone to tell me that I matter. I wish I could stop pretending" he was sobbing now, particularly talking to no one. He still had this eyes closed.

"I wish I could express my feelings like you do taehyung" jungkook muttered even though taehyung probably couldn't hear him through his earphones.

Jungkook walked away because, he wanted to cry a bit too.

Jungkook always hid his feelings, acting like everything was alright.

He was the type of person that would always listen to your problems and be there for you.

He was tired of that person.

He was tired of listening.

He wanted someone too. Someone who would listen to him.