Chapter 13

Taehyung

Jungkook and I are now on our way to the exit. Thankfully, he's been working here for a few weeks so he knows where it is. But, we already knew it's gonna be locked. 

"Why are we going there when we know it's gonna be locked?" I asked Jungkook. He did not look happy to be here, I didn't either. I would rather be alone than be with him. He sang well and all but he has this vibe that I don't like.

"It wouldn't hurt to try" he said while walking ahead of me. We decided it'll be better to use only one phone-flashlight to save battery. Jungkook was walking ahead of me with his phone and I had to follow him like a fucking dog. 

A cute dog.

"Plus, it's not like we have anything else to do" he continued.

It was now 2:30 and we were both a bit calm now. We freaked out together for 15 minutes though. 

We finally reached the automatic doors. 

"Jump" Jungkook said

"Why" I knew why but I wanted to annoy him

"Just do it" asshole

We jumped, thinking it would open the doors but no luck. 

"I told you asshole" I whispered, thinking he wouldn't hear it. I started walking back and wanted to sleep again.

Fuck, we're so far away from the bed section. 

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked in a warning tone. Pfft, he thinks he'll scare me.

"I said that you're an asshole"

"You're a fucking pussy" he spat out

"You're a rudo" I said and pouted

"What the fuck is that?"

"I made that word. It's meant for people like you"

"You mean people who are insanely handsome and cute as fuck?"

I scoffed and went away from him. I had my own flashlight and I don't need this fucker. 

Jungkook

Fucker. He just walked away. 

Rudo. 

THAT'S SUCH A CUTE WORD SSHSHS.

Wait

Did I just call him cute-

No, I didn't call him cute, I called the word cute.

Plus, I have made a word too. 

Should I go after him? No, that asshole should be alone.

I decided its best to go back to the bed section and sleep for a while. I started walking in complete silence. It was much scarier now that I was alone.

No, I'm not scared.

I'm not.

Suddenly, a loud scream echoed. It was definitely Taehyung's voice. Ugh, what did he get himself into?

Should I just ignore it? No way am I going anywhere alone. I'm just gonna walk straight. 

One more scream.

Okay let's go save Taehyung's ass.

I quickly went in the direction of the voice. 

Wait is it right-

Or left-

I was swinging my head in all directions, completely confused. 

I had kept the phone flashlight on the ground because I didn't want to fucking fall but now I'm gonna have to keep it above to see better. 

I changed the direction of the light-

SHIT

WHAT THE FUC-

My heart STOPPED BEATING.

Taehyung was standing there. Fuck. He was laughing now because I screamed when I saw him.

ASSHOLE

"HAHAHAHA you called me a pussy" he said in the middle of laughing.

I started walking away from him. I had come here to save him anyway. 

"Wait" he started following me "where are we going" 

"We? There is no we. You go your way and I'll go my way" I said while walking faster

He pulled my arm which made me look at him. He had put his flashlight on his face and was making a pouty face. 

SO CUTE-

WAIT WHAT

He fucking knew that nobody can deny his puppy eyes look. I didn't give him any reaction and he made his pout deeper.

"Fine you can join" I said and continued walking. 

I did find Taehyung cute, but he wasn't hot. I like hot guys. He wasn't and probably will never be my type. I'll just hang out with him because I literally don't have any other choice. (wait for it jk)

The store was pretty cool though. There were these rooms that looked like real rooms. There was stuff in the cupboards too. There was this one room that I really liked. It was a black room with a golden fancy light and the couches and stuff was black too. 

Where is that room anyways? Now that I think about it, I can do anything I want here. Everything that I wanted to do. 

And now I have someone to do it with too. Even if he isn't my first choice, probably my last, he's the only person here.

Let's see how much fun can he be.

(i made jk swear/curse a lot cause i just feel like it matches his current personality. sorry if someone finds it offensive)