Chapter 11

Taehyung

Jimin and Jungkook were getting along pretty well. They were both 'fuckboys' as they called themselves that while we were discussing how a dog's dick looks like.

After jumping on the bed together, we were exhausted. I was about to suggest that we chill on the beds here when a few customers walked in. I panicked and quickly got off the bed. However, Jimin seemed unbothered and was still standing on the bed. What a dumbass.

I quickly pulled him down and he mumbled an 'ow'. While trying to set the bed, I saw shoe stains on the bed because stupid Jungkook didn't remove his shoes before climbing on the bed. My eyes widened and I quickly covered that part with a pillow. 

There were three customers in total. They were all girls. 

"One for each of us" Jimin said quietly as they were approaching us. 

"Shut the fuck-" I was about to complete the sentence when Jungkook interrupted me and said "dibs on the brunette"

Damn, these guys have no respect.

"Hi, we're looking for chairs. Can you tell us where we can get chairs?" one of them said when they reached where we were standing.

"Yes, please follow me" Jungkook said to them and turned around and gave us a thumbs up sign with a wink and continued 'showing them the way'.

After the wink, Jimin realized that Jungkook would make his move before him and so, he went running after them after shouting a quick and angry "hey you cheater!"

(okay so im gonna try writing this part in a third person's pov? if thats what you call it but im just gonna try it out)

Taehyung was more than exhausted today. He had been panicking since the morning and couldn't wait to go home and sleep. Or not. The fact that his bed was still broken really pissed him off. He wished he could sleep on one of the amazing beds in the store. They looked so soft and comfortable. 

He looked around and the store was almost deserted. He thought it won't be that bad to try a few of these beds. After looking at how fluffy they looked, he smiled widely at the thought of him snoring happily. 

The first one was a soft bed with a cute print on the blanket (I'm gonna have to add pictures cause I suck at describing)

The second one was pretty soft but the blanket was way too thin.

But the third one. That was it. It was so fluffy and the blanket was comfortable and huge.

On this bed, taehyung could not control his sleep and gently he closed his eyes and drifted away

Jungkook

That fucker.

What was his name? Jimin.

He managed to get all three of the girls to go home with him. If only I didn't have to stay here till 12. I HATE JIN.

That Jimin guy left with them and while leaving he said 'take care of tae'

(Third pov)

Angrily, Jungkook went to find taehyung. He only had one person he could talk to here. Maybe taehyung could calm him down too.

He found taehyung, sleeping peacefully looking like a cute puppy.

(I think I like writing in this pov better. What do y'all think?)

Jungkook could see Taehyung wrapped up in a cute burrito. He really wanted to cuddle but held himself back incase anyone walks in. The last thing he needed was for someone new to get mad at him.

He checked the time and it was around 10pm.

There was literally no one around. It was very quite and pretty much empty. He thought it wouldn't be too bad to sleep for a while. He put an alarm which would wake him up in one hour.

He debated on whether he should sleep with Taehyung or alone and ended sleeping on another bed, which was quite far from Taehyung. He didn't want the alarm to disturb him.

(I wrote tae at first but they're not close yet so Taehyung abshshwh)

Taehyung

Why the fuck is it so dark around here? I woke up from my nap only to see darkness around me. I checked the time on my phone and it was-

WTF

2am??

WAIT

WAIR
WAIRRR

HOW AM I STILL HERE

WTF IS GOING ON?

(and there it is. THIS IS IT)