Chapter 14

Taehyung

Currently, me and Jungkook were jumping on couches. 

It was Jungkook's idea. Obviously. 

It all started when he suggested "hey, wanna jump on the couches?'"

I couldn't say no because, to be honest I've kinda always wanted to do this.

And that's how we ended up here. It was fun though, jumping on these expensive as fuck couches.

It was still pretty dark obviously and we were both still using our phone flashlights. My dumb ass decided that it's better to waste my phone battery on this rather than saving it.

Right now, I was bouncing on a $2,000 red couch. It was damn soft. Also, I didn't remove my shoes because..... well, because nothing can happen to me. There are no rules. 

Jungkook was leaping from one couch to another. We were both giggling like 5-year old girls. 

Jungkook continued leaping with his long legs and reached to where I was. Now, we were both facing each other and dancing on the couch together while smiling like idiots. 

I'm pretty sure there were shoe stains on all the couches but I didn't care about that.

I wonder what Yoongi is doing. Although, it's 3:15am right now, I'm pretty sure he's awake. He likes to sleep late and get up late. I've always noticed these small things about him. He's really endearing. He's always been endearing. And I was late to notice that. I was late to admit that. Hobi was earlier. Hobi was always earlier. 

Would he come if I call him right now? Would he come at 3am just for his 'friend'?

Turning my focus back on Jungkook, I couldn't help but wonder why? Why do these things happen to me? Why do I love someone, but they don't see me that way? Why do I think about them, dream about them and they only know my name? And why does it hurt so much? Why? Is it some sort of punishment? I envy people who don't have crushes. I wish it was a choice. I wish I had the fucking choice to move on. Whenever I try, I just think about him. How his smile is sooo cute. How he acts like he's tough but isn't. How he-

Suddenly, I heard a scream. This dumb fuck fell of the couch.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HOLD ME?" Jungkook shouted as I helped him get up.

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook

Leaping towards him, I reached to where Taehyung was. We kept the flashlights on each others faces and started doing weird dances. 

He was smiling. 

I continued dancing however Taehyung had stopped. He had stopped laughing. He removed the flashlight from my face and his hands were now hanging next to him. He was looking down, at our feet. 

I put the flashlight on his face but he didn't move. He looked like he was thinking about something.... serious? 

What scared the shit out of me was when I was about to slap him across the face to bring him back when, he smiled. It was not like the smile I had just seen. No. There was something scary about it which caught me off guard and my foot slipped. I grabbed onto Taehyung's arm but he made no effort into catching me.

Eventually I fell and that's when that fucker came to help me. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HOLD ME?" I shouted as he helped me get up.

"What are you talking about?" he asked 

This bitch-

I just ignored him and started walking towards where the break room was. I was hungry. Really hungry. But, to get to the break room you had to walk a lot. I don't think that the phone flashlight will have enough battery though.

I was gonna ask Taehyung if he was hungry too when I heard a really weird noise. It sounded like-

Yep. It was coming from Taehyung's stomach. He blushed slightly, embarrassed. 

"Let's go to the break room, there's a vending machine there" I said and started walking.

Taehyung followed me and he still looked deep in thought.

To be honest, I'm glad he is the one stuck with me. Any other person would have wanted to fuck me or kiss me or something like that. 

Even though Taehyung's not the first person that I would want to be stuck with, he's quieter than others. He doesn't spend time with me just to fuck me. 

I hope he isn't like others. 

(who do you think will fall first?)