Chapter 10

(me and goodnight_hoes)

Jimin

I was scared. I hope tae had forgiven me. He isn't the type to hold grudges but I still was feeling a bit nervous. What I did was wrong.

Although I didn't force him to drink.... sO

I entered the IKEA store at around 8:30. I was about to call him when I saw him coming out of a room. There was a guy next to him. Damn, who's this cutie?

"Hey" I said with my flirty voice as they reached me.

"Hey chim, this is Jackson, I just met him today" tae said "and this is Jimin, my childhood friend"

(Sorry for the awkward introduction SHSHSH)

"Hello, nice to meet you" the cute guy said. Why tf didn't he shake hands with me. Ugh, one flirt tactic gone.

"Nice to meet you too" I said, trying to sound cool.

I looked at tae. He was staring at Jackson. In the way that would want him to stare at me. But that would never happen.

I would love to get this Jackson guy in bed but I didn't want to mess things up with tae. Again. I hate it when he's mad at me. I always want him to smile. Even if it's not with me.

"So, I'll get going now, my shift just ended" Jackson said.

Finally, me and tae can be alone.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" tae said while smiling at him. Didn't they just meet today?

That precious smile of his shouldn't be given to just anyone.

That stupid jackass guy finally left, leaving me and tae alone.

"So how was your first day?" I asked. It feels as if things have become awkward between me and him recently.

"It was pretty good. Come I'll show you the department I work at" he said and started walking.

I followed him through the store. It was pretty big (that's what she said jshsheh).

"Wait, which department do you work in?" I asked while following him.

"Beds" he said.

"Damn, you're so lucky"

"How?" He asked

"Cause you can just sleep anytime on any bed and tell your manager that you were just 'trying out' the beds"

"Only customers can do that dumbass"

"So, how long are you gonna work here tae?" I asked, changing the topic.

"I don't really know, a few months I guess? For now my only aim is to be able to afford a fucking bed."

I still can't believe he did all of this just for a bed.

"Okay, we've finally reached. It's nothing special really, just a lot of beds around. Also Jimin don't jump on any beds-"

He was too late. I had already removed my shoes and was jumping on this really soft bed.

"Jimin! Get down! What is someone sees you?" Tae said, while trying to pull me down.

"Chill tae, people eat dinner around this time, no one will come"

He still continued to pull me down but I reached his hand and pulled him up to the bed.

This led to him falling over me and pushing me under him.

(Lol I'm obviously gonna include the cliche fall)

We were so close that I could feel his breath on my face. He really needed to brush.

He quickly got up and before he could say anything, I said
"You really need a mint, your breath stinks"

He was about to reply when someone said
"Did I just interrupt something?"

Me and tae looked at where the voice came from and it was the same guy who was singing at the fair that day.

"Nope, not at all. This dumb fuck was jumping on the bed so I was just trying to stop him" tae said

"What's wrong with that?" The singing guy said and climbed on top of the bed and started jumping.

I like this guy.

I laughed a bit and we both started jumping.

"Seriously?" Tae said and the next thing you know, the three of us are jumping together, laughing our asses off.

(Shit, I'm really confused about what I should do about jimins feelings)

Hope y'all liked the chapter I wrote this at like 2 am bye