White Roses and a Black Rose

*Kenta’s POV*

I watch as Mello helps Matt and Near dress up in suits. Near was wearing all white and Matt was wearing white dress up shirt, a black tie, red coat and dress up pants, and black buckled boots. Me on the other hand, I was wearing the same as Matt but black coat and dress up pants.

I tightened Matt’s loose tie. “Why are we doing this again?” He asked.

Mello glares at him. “Because today is the day Karin gets married!”

“But, didn’t L ask her today?” I asked.

“L wants us to get the wedding ready today.” Near says as he throws the light blue on the ground that Mello just put on. “Blue’s not my color.”

Mello looked pissed, but cooled down and gave Near a white tie. “How about this tie?”

“Yes, that’s better.” Near said and picks up his robot.

I chuckled. I didn’t know Mello was so into clothes. I notice that Mello wasn’t wearing a dress up suit.

“Hey, Mello.” I said.

“Yeah?” Mello asked with safety pins in his mouth

“Why aren’t you wearing a suit?” I asked.

“Because, I have to get Karin’s dress ready.” Mello said with a smile.

*Karin’s POV*

I hug L and snuggle my head into his chest. I smiled. “I’m so happy.”

L cradles my head. “Me to.”

“Okay, can you guys stop now?”

We turn around and see Matt, Kenta, and Near all dressed up. Well Mello wasn’t. He was holding a black paper bag in his hand and the other white. I gave them a confused look. “Why are you guys dressed up for?”

“It’s for your wedding today of course!” Kenta said with a smile and pats my head. “You’re like my sister.”

I smile up at him. “I know.”

“Can you tell Kenta to take off his eye patch, Karin?” asked Mello. “It doesn’t go with his outfit.”

I stuck out my tongue at him and hooked my arm around L’s arm. “Kenta gets to choose if he wants to keep it or not.”

“Okay, whatever! I have to get you ready!” Mello said and grabs my arm leading me to a door that I didn’t notice till now.

*Mello’s POV*

This is stupid. I can’t believe I got the size of the dress wrong!

“Hey Mello. Did you do this right?” Karin asks as she tries to balance standing on the stool with her arms out.

“Shut up, I’m trying to put the last part on!” I yelled holding on part of her dress.

“Why am I wearing a blind fold?” She asked and then moves her hand to the blindfold on her eyes.

I slapped her hand. “Don’t you freaking dare touch the blindfold, understood?!”

Karin nods her head. I fix the last part of her dress. “It’s been about three months since I came here.” Karin said. I look up at her. “But, there might be a day when I disappear.”

“Today is your wedding day. Every girls dream day.” I said taking off her blindfold.

Karin’s blue eyes looked sad. “Every human girls dream.”