Missing and Now back

The pic is Kiyoshi and Enjoy this new chapter of Death Note: The Daughter of the Shinigami King

____________________________________________________________________________

*Karin’s POV*

I change into my school winter uniform, since it was October. I smiled. This is the first time I’m wearing this. I hear a nock on my door. I opened it and see Near standing there twirling part of his white hair.

“Hey Near, I need your advice.” I said smiling down at him.

“I don’t give advice that much.” Near said and walks past me.

I turn around and put my hands on my sides. “Please or get out of my room and never come back.”

“Fine, it looks the same as the other one.” He starts playing with his toy robots.

“This one is totally different from the other uniform!” I exclaimed. Then I noticed what time it was. I grab my school bag and ran downstairs. Putting my socks on and then my shoes.

“Hey Karin over here!” Kenta yells as he gets on his black bike.

I run over to him and sat behind him. As we ride to school, I look around the city. It looked wilder than I last saw it.

 “Hey, where did you get the bike?!” I yelled in Kenta’s ear since there where cars honking their horns.

“Kiyoshi gave it to me since we live far from the school!” Kenta yelled back.

We reached the school’s entrance and see a lot of students getting in.

“That’s weird.” Kenta said as he locks up his bike.

“What?” I asked waiting for him to get done.

“There wasn’t this many students when I went to go to school and you didn’t.” he said walking to the school’s door.

“Were they the one’s that got missing?” I asked.

“Yes and that Shin guy is back to. I just saw him at the front gate.” Kenta puts away his outside shoes and then puts on his inside shoes. I did the same.

As we reached our classroom, I remembered Kiyoshi. “Did Kiyoshi get missing to?” I asked.

Kenta shakes his head and bonks my head. “Ouch!” I bend down from the impact and rubbing my head.

“What the hell was that for?!” I yelled putting up my fist.

“Kiyoshi was with me during the whole incident. Why would he be missing?” Kenta said and sat down in his seat.

“Okay.” I said and sat in my seat.

Sensai walks in with a smile on her face. Everyone walks in sitting in their seats. I turn around to see Shin. My eyes went wide. His eyes didn’t look like emerald green, instead it was chocolate brown.

He glares at me. “What do you want, orphan?”

“Nothing.” I turn around to face the classroom. Hungesta Sensai was gone. I sighed. It’s teacher switch already.

The rest of the day went by fast with weirdness, everyone that went missing was acting weird and their eyes changed form their original color. Its lunch time and me and Kenta are eating on the roof top.

“So, do you think it’s involve with half breeds and Madame Angel?” Kenta asked.

“Yes, and did your eyes change when you turn into a half breed?” I asked.

“Yeah, and my parents kicked me out, because I was acting weird.” Kenta said and slowly eats his food. Looking down in sadness.

I stop eating my strawberry cake and walk over to Kenta. I kneeled down to give him a hug. “It’s okay, brother.”

His eyes went wide and then back to normal. “Thanks, sis.”

“Whoa, you guys are siblings!?”

We break away and see that Kiyoshi was at the rooftop’s door. Holding a bag of lunch.

“Karin, this is great! You found one of your siblings!” Kiyoshi hugs me in delight.

“Y-Yeah…” I said.

“So, do you have any other relatives that you know?” Kiyoshi said and let’s go of me.

“Um, I’m the only left.” Kenta said.

“Oh, well that’s okay!” Kiyoshi hugs me and Kenta. “Let’s go celebrate!”

After school was over Kenta, Kiyoshi and I went to karaoke. We sang until it was dark outside. Kiyoshi said goodbye and me and Kenta walked home.

“I’m so full.” I wined. “And why did you leave your bike at school?”

“Too lazy to get it?” Kenta joked.

“Why…” I said.

Then I felt someone bumped into me. “Hey!”

“I’m sorry!” I look up and see that it was Matsuda.

“Oh, it’s girly face.” Kenta said.

“It’s Matsuda!” Matsuda exclaimed.

“Anyways.” I said and stand up. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I’m getting donuts for L.” Matsuda said with a smile. “This is my fourth time going out to get some for him.”

I gave Matsuda a questioning look. “What do you mean by L? I thought he was not coming back from his meeting.”

“What? He’s still at the orphanage after the wedding you guys had.” Matsuda said.

 “What?!” me and Kenta yelled.