Extra: Halloween Party (Note: with some useres on here) PART 1

A/N: Sorry if this was late but i had some finals to work on and study.

EXTRA CHARATERS THAT ARE USERS ON WATTPAD!

Chamzadz - Chamz

Kyuubi - Alex

KarinXStrawberryCake - Karin Kuromu

KentasMagicalWorld - Kenta Fujikage

MikaCakie - Mika Nakamura

KuroBlackCat - Kuro Nakamura

And of course the author BloodyAppleNote - Kei Kuromu

_______________________________________________________________________

Sunlight hits the Karin's face. She grumbles in pain.

"Wake up." Karin hears L whisper. She got irritated and throws a pillow at him.

He doges. "Wake up."

"I don't want to..." Karin wines.

L sighs and wraps his arms around her waist. "It's a special day."

"It's just a silly human holiday..." Karin mumbles. Then she felt L's hands under her shirt. "Wait L-"

Karin starts laughing as L's fingers tickle her tummy. "L....P-please stop! I can't take it!"

He finally stops after five minutes and Karin passes out hugging him. L sighs. "Now your awake."

Karin laughs and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Yep!"

 Then the door clicks open. Light Yagami walks in with a newspaper in his arms. He walks over to them and sits down on the bed and starts reading. Karin glares at him. "Why are you in here?"

"Because that annoying girl, that the writer of this story invited over is annoying. I swear she gets annoying when she follows me..." Light turns the page.

L takes out a lollipop out of his pocket and opens it. "If you said annoying 4 times you be cursed."

"Shut-" The door slams open and a girl with long curvy pink hair, brown eyes, and wearing a bunny outfit comes into the room. She looks at Light with a smile on her face. "Light bulb get ready for the party!"

Karin and L give each other glances and looks at the girl. "Light bulb?"

"Yeppers! Name's Mika Nakamura, the author's cousin!" She gives a smirk and hugs Light.

Light gives her a glare. "Don't choke me!"

Mika laughs and hugs his neck more. "Don't worry this story is going to end well."

Karin hits her fist onto her hand, like she got the motive. "That's right! If Light dies now then we don't have to worry about anything!"

L takes out his lollipop and points it at her. "Except you have to deal with Madame Angle."

Karin curses as the door slams open again. A boy with black hair and red streaks wearing black bunny ears and a butler outfit. He points at Karin. "THERE WILL BE NO CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER!"

Karin cocks her head to the side and glares at him. "The author lets us. So, are you the author?"

"No, but-"

"Then are you a priest?"

"No, but how does that-"

"Then don't bother us characters." Karin sticks out her tongue and then turns her head to look away from him in disgust.

Mika's bunny ears perk up. "Kuro what are you doing up here? I thought you were helping out setting up the party!"

"I was but Kei said he got it and said that everyone has to be in Karin's room until it's finished." Kuro sighs and leans against the wall near the door.