Resurrection of L

Please vote, comment, or be a fan for this book!

Your author,

BloodyAppleNote

______________________________________________________________________________

I stare into the shinigami realm. Shinigami’s gambling animal bones, sleeping on the boring sand, and laughs at those who work hard on their Death Notes.

A Death Note. You write a person’s name in it and then 40 seconds later, they die. Also writing the person’s actions before they die, must have a certain time and place. Every shinigami has one. Including me. I only know one shinigami who has two Death Notes. Ryuk, my best friend.

Ryuk came back from the human world a month ago. He stayed there for three years. At least he remembered me. Ryuk has been there as a best friend for thousands and thousands of years. Then a boy came into the shinigami realm at the same time Ryuk came back. He looked taller than me when he’s crouching and if he straitens his back. I’m the shortest shinigami in this realm. He had a long chain, but will shrink and turn him into a shinigami.

I looked at this strange boy chained to the ground. His eyes looked like he had black circles around them. He has a long white sleeve shirt and baggy jeans. I sometimes see some shinigami's bulling him. Saying that he'll turn out to be an ugly shinigami. A human soul that is chained to the ground in the shinigami realm turns into a shinigami. Ryuk told me his name, but he calls him, L. Ryuk is always bored after that trip that he made in the human world. He told me about his trip and the time he met L. Ryuk told me the times when he used to have a master named, Light Yagami. He said that he died as a death god addicted. Ryuk wanted to drop his second death note again, but didn't want Near to find his master and arrest him early.

"Who's Near?" I asked.

Ryuk just kept looking forward. "Maybe L's next replacement."

I look over at L and see the chain getting smaller. Today is his last day. "Is it possible to bring someone back alive and have the same body?" I asked.

"Go ask your dad."

"But, he never talks to me."

"You're his daughter, of coarse he'll talk to you."

"Okay." I stand up and ran to the place where my father is. "I'll also ask if I can go get apples for you at the human world!"

Ryuk laughs. "Kukuku, good luck with that."

I opened the big bone doors and walk up to a bid shadow sitting in a large chair made of human bones. This was the Shinigami King. Also my father.

“Hi dad.” I said with no emotions.

“You look as human as always.” He said.

“I’m sorry for turning out this way.” I said looking down at my human feet.

Hi, I’m Karin a shinigami and the daughter of the Shinigami King. I look so human that some shinigamis try to kill me, by using their shinigami’s eyes. Shinigami eyes can see a human’s name, even when they change it. It’s still there. The eyes also see the remaining life span and when a shinigami kills them, the human’s life span is added to the shinigami’s. I have black long hair, red eyes, and black bat like wings on my back. The eyes and the wings are the only normal part of a shinigami. The rest is just human like.

“What do you want, Karin?” my dad asked.

I never intended to say this but, I want to save L. He’s the only interesting human that was ever chained in the shinigami realm to me.