The Gamer boy

L’s whisper still ringed loud in my head. L moves away. “Okay Miss Karin, you, me, Mello, and Near are going give you questions in your room.”

 He holds my hand and walks me up the stairs. Near and Mello followed behind as we reached my room. “Wait, why is Mello and Near coming?”

 “I trust them to keep it to themselves.” He said. L throws me onto my bed and pins me down so that I couldn’t move my arms. He stares at my eyes and saw that I was scared.

 “Why did you save me shinigami?” L said.

 Mello looked shock, but Near didn’t. Near had the same expression as L. Just blank.

 I gulped. “Because I wanted to save you. You had a different motivation to live. The one’s that I met long ago, only wanted money, women, and famous.”

 All three stared at me, so that I can move on with the conversation. “You wanted to meet the one’s that you cared. Ryuk told me all about you and Light Yagami.”

 L’s eyes grew wider. “Where’s Ryuk?”

 “I saw him went threw that hole, when I was falling down, but I don't know where he is now.”

 L looked at Near. “Make sure that you keep in touch with the FBI and the police.”

 Near nodded and started twirling his white hair. L looks back at me and slowly gets away from me. He reached out his hand. “Give me your Death Note.”

 I glared at him. “Why would I kill you, when I brought you back to life.”

 I looked over at Near and Mello. “I won’t kill them.”

 A nock came at my door. Mello cursed. “Who the hell is it?!”

 “It’s me, Matt.”

 I looked scared. I didn’t want another human to know about my secrete. Mello looked at me and I moved my mouth no. He ignored me. “Come in.”

 I stared at the door as it opens and see a person with a black and white stripped shirt with black jeans. A white goggle with an orange screen on his head and his hair looked so red. Matt looks up from his little screen and sees me. He was the about the same height as Mello.

 “I heard your conversations.” He said. “You won’t kill me either, will you?”

 I smiled. “If you don’t tell anyone else.”

 Matt smiled back and then continues what he was doing. L looked bored, until Near said that we should all get something to eat. When we walked out Matt showed me how to play this screen thing.

 “What is this thing?” I asked.

 “It’s a PSP and inside of it is a game that you can play.” Matt said.

 I flipped it around a couple of times and found where this game chip was. I was about to take it out.

 L in front of me said. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

 I looked confused. “What do you mean?”

 L looked back and stared at my eyes. “You will break the game and Matt would say that you have to buy another one for him.”

 “Isn’t that right, Matt?” L looks at Matt. Matt takes out a white twig and places it in his mouth. He used this little bottle that blew fire thing made the white twig blow smoke, but I found out that it was Matt that was blowing the smoke. “Even though you’re a shinigami I won’t let you get away from it.”

  I accidentally breathed in the smoke and choked. “What is that?!”

 Matt looks over at me and holds the little bottle. “This is a lighter.”

 He takes out the white twig and blows another puff of smoke. “This is a cigarette that some humans like us, like to blow smoke with.”

 “That’s a horrible habit. You should quit.” I said trying to get away from the cigarette.

 “I agree.” said L.