Don't judge

*Karin’s POV*

I open my eyes and see the sun in the sky. I close my eyes. Wait the sun?!

I jerked up and touch the ground. It was sand. I looked forward and see a playground park. I stand up and see that I was sleeping on a sandbox.

“How did I end up sleeping here?” I said to myself.

I turn around and find the Watari Orphanage behind me! My mouth dropped. “What just happened?”

“Hey Karin!”

I looked in different places until I found Matt with his orange goggles on waving his hand.

“Matt! Do you know why I’m here?!” I yelled back.

Matt runs over to me. “L has a world meeting with the other letter agents. That’s why he dropped you off here.”

“Letter agents?” I asked clueless.

“Yeah.” He then scratches his head. “I can’t tell you anymore. Top secretes.”

I pout. “Fine.”

“He’ll be gone for like five days.”

“Five days?!” I exclaimed. “What am I going to do in five days?!”

Matt taps my head with his PSP. “Why not go back to school?”

I stared at him. “How long was I gone from school?”

“Three days.” He says and walks back to the orphanage. “It’s time for breakfast.”

“Okay, I’ll go back to school tomorrow.” I said and brush off the sand off my black wedding dress.

*Matt’s POV*

I still remember what L said to me before Karin woke up.

(Two hours ago)

“Matt, don’t tell Karin that I’m testing her.” L says and opens his secrete door. “Make up something to cover for me.”

“Are you sure this is necessary?” I asked and light my cigarette.

L stares at me. “Yes it is. She needs to learn how to be able to enjoy life even when I’m not there.”

“You guys just got married and this is what you do right after it.” I sighed.

“She’ll understand.” L said. “Me and Karin will go to our honeymoon, after this is over.”

“Does Near and Mello know about this to?” I asked.

“Yes. So whatever you do. Don’t tell Karin about this.” L disappears behind the secrete door.

(Now)

Karin gobbles down her breakfast and then pats her stomach. “I’m so full!”

She safely put away her black wedding dress and put on a white small dress and leggings before she ate.

Mr. Hugui slaps her head. “A lady should never lean back in her chair, gobble down their food fast, and pat their stomach after they are done.”

“Well I’m sorry. You make the best breakfast in the world!” Karin said with a smile.

Mr. Hugui coughs. “Don’t flatter me. You have lessons to go through today.”

“What?!” Karin exclaimed. “But, I have to get ready for school tomorrow!”

Kenta, who was reading a book, looks at Karin. “You only have to practice piano.”

He then looks back at his book. “It’s not so hard.”

“Oh yeah? I bet you can’t play at least one song on the piano with that stupid eye patch on.” I said with a smirk.

“Matt!” Karin yelled and slams her hands onto the table. Mr. Hugui slaps her head again. “A lady shouldn’t slam her hands onto the table.”

Karin growls at him. Kenta puts down his book and stretches his fingers. “You got ten dollars on you?”

“Yep.” I said and follow him to the piano room. Karin follows behind me in curiosity.

As we reached the room Kenta starts playing a song that I know in one of my games that I played. Final Fantasy 13 the opening.

Karin eyes sparkled at the sound of the song. When Kenta finishes up, Karin runs over to him with open arms.

“That was great!”  She says. “Teach me!”

“I am your piano teacher.” Kenta said and smirks at me. “Pay up.”

I sighed and take out my wallet. “Here.” I said and give Kenta my last ten dollars.

“Thanks.” He said and puts it in his pocket.

I walked back to the kitchen with my hands in my pockets. “Never judge a guy with an eye patch.”